Stoned watching spongebob.

Discussion in 'General' started by nyyankees1237, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Watching spongebob on amazon prime after using my mflb for the first time! Soo stoned.. Doritos and honey bunches of oats in stow. What about y'all? (Why did I say y'all I'm from NYC) Love that fuzzy feeling.Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

2. first 3 seasons of spongebob are something special. few cartoons can match up

3. [quote name="TheKurupted" post="19451401" timestamp="1391325845"]first 3 seasons of spongebob are something special. few cartoons can match up[/quote]Yes!!!! I'm on grandma's kisses right now (season 2). Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

4. Cool. Can't say have ever watched Spongebob stoned, but I think it would be amazing. Me I'm just sitting at home, dry, watching Come Dine With Me Canada. Canadians are hilarious.

5. Doritos and Honey Bunches of Oats has to be the weirdest mix ever

6. Real shit, the episode where patrick and spongebob sell chocolate bars can not be touched. Even my parents thought it was hilarious when they watched it with me when I was younger.

Also I was worried that when I clicked on this thread it would be another silly sally talking about the illuminati. It was a pleasant surprise to find a fellow fan. Congrats on your mflb, my suggestion would be to make sure you buy a couple of extra batteries because they don't last long.

7. got a nice buzz going and watching the last season of the walking dead....getting ready for next season that starts next sunday.....Yeee haaa looking forward to it

8. [quote name="Macka B" post="19451532" timestamp="1391328942"]Real shit, the episode where patrick and spongebob sell chocolate bars can not be touched. Even my parents thought it was hilarious when they watched it with me when I was younger.Also I was worried that when I clicked on this thread it would be another silly sally talking about the illuminati. It was a pleasant surprise to find a fellow fan. Congrats on your mflb, my suggestion would be to make sure you buy a couple of extra batteries because they don't last long.[/quote]One of my favorites as well! I love this series so much I subscribed to amazon prime just to watch it (spongebob was removed from Netflix some time ago)BTW, the bundle I got my MFLB from on puffitup.com came with 2 extra stock batteries among other goodies. (Got it for only like $100 and fast and free shipping, seriously I ordered it late Wednesday night really late and it came during the day Saturday) Most definitely satisfied over all. In intend to highly enjoy vaping as it gradually replaces smoking for me :)Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

9. If it is an option for you I would buy a desk top vaporizer too. The mflb works good don't get me wrong but a desktop works way better. Maybe it is just because my tolerance was so high at the time I bought and used mine that I didn't like it that much.

Either way, don't let my opinion spoil your good time. If it works good for you have at it!

10. [quote name="Macka B" post="19451582" timestamp="1391329815"]If it is an option for you I would buy a desk top vaporizer too. The mflb works good don't get me wrong but a desktop works way better. Maybe it is just because my tolerance was so high at the time I bought and used mine that I didn't like it that much.Either way, don't let my opinion spoil your good time. If it works good for you have at it![/quote]Good point. Although I want to remain rather stealthy and mobile when I smoke (or now I guess vape). Still with the parents. So this makes much sense! :) Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk