stoned thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by darksmoker, Apr 13, 2010.

1. i wrote this aboout the lion king song i was so stonedly into the song haha
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glDGAo9SIqs]YouTube - The Lion King 2 - We Are One (English)[/ame]
    this song changed my life. this is exactly how my dad would write a song about me...he loves me so much and i am such a failure, keep screwing up and i know im hurting him so bad...he just wants me to be successful and happy...he worries so much about me. hesalways there for me no matter what. man...bringin tears to my eyes. beautiful song.

its true though man, i hate when i close my eyes and just start thinking so fuckin deeply and negatively about a happy song...i am always thinking the writer of the song was writing subliminal messages in the lyrics that only a few would truly understand. manoman.

so write down your stoned thoughts in this thread you don wanna forget later cause sometime theyre really deep and cool and you wana fuckin remember it but yo cant cause youwere stoned

2. #2 jamesh, Apr 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2010
    Have you listened to all the songs on that movie? They're all pretty weird but in a thoughtful way.
    That is my thought though and I don't want to forget later on because I might listen to them later.

.......not really though...just high:smoking::smoke: