Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoned Thought

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OilonTap, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Me and my mang we're blazing the other day and got caught up with this ridiculousness.

If a person is cut perfectly and instantly down the middle, and it severs his corpus collusum (bridge between halves of the brain) would that person experience death twice?

2. Interesting question.

I'd think consciousness might act like water and maybe stick to the closer side, or stick to both sides, but it's still be one water?

3. Cut your friend down the half next time you're smoking and ask him

4. The answer is no. As soon as the brain is cut through, there is no consciousness left to "experience" death.

5. You sir, are correct.

I think.:p

6. That is some straight Doctor Phil Shit yo. Lol My brain is trying to figure out WHAT THE FUCK YOU SAID. But ya maybe so. :smoke:
    ++++Peace & Pot++++

7. Dr Phil is an idiot.

Wtf would he know about neurobiology?

8. I think he would just experience it once.

9. Shit if i know i was just saying yo HA.

10. I would stop smoking that weed if your having disturbing thoughts like that.

11. Nope, you would just die

12. No? When your cut, your cut. One cut doesn't magically turn into two just because it splits perfectly down the middle.

13. I believe death is a timeless experience, so whether you experienced it twice would be incomprehensible and wouldnt ultimately matter.