Stoned Thinking - this will make you think..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cloner_357, Oct 20, 2009.

1. #1 cloner_357, Oct 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2009
    Ok, Sense I have been growing, I have noticed.. Alot of Busts.. ALOT of HUGE busts I mean 100,000+ Plants on some sites.. But I have never once heard of a indoor bust. So I started researching and only found 1 and it was within a 1000ft of a school zone. and some one complained about smell.

I Looked in Norml, and I didn't see any state law for growing, But I know then It defaults Federal Laws, But then that means, TO even be noticed I would have to tell the whole world or sell to some kids or something completely stupid right?

i mean less then 99 plants, they got bigger shit to take care of then that.. don't they?

What do you guys think?

2. Just grow a bit for yourself, don't start selling to anyone other than very very close friends and family. I mean, how many times have the cops been in your house before? Just don't give them a different reason to come around, incase they find the crop.

3. They "take care of" whatever shit happens to land on their radar. You don't think LEO actually goes out and looks for criminals do you? Well, maybe the really big guys, but not home growers.

Don't tell, don't smell, don't sell.

4. I like that, The 3 D's. 0_o