stoned sunday mornings

Discussion in 'General' started by tokin jax, May 6, 2012.

1. anyone else look foward to just getting baked on sunday mornings? i get toasted on the vape and drink some coffee and have a cig and sit on my porch while everyone is still asleep, man that shit is so peaceful. what do yall like to do on your sunday fundayz?

2. Since I lost my job, every day has been like a Sunday.

3. Theres something in a sunday that makes a body feel alone

4. I always say everyday is Saturday......Saturday is a state of mind.

have a great saturday sunday!!!

5. I got so high last night that my afterglow is keeping me satisfied this morning.

6. I love Sundays, my fav day of the week. No plans, just peace.

7. TBH, never "wake-n-baked" before today. Up until this point I've always lived with other people and would only smoke at night. Today's Sunday. No work. No plans till later, just me chilin around the apt... so I turned on the vap. Nice day so far. :)

8. i had the best stoned sunday morning ever; woke up, ate a bit of mango (this actually works!), went back to bed for an hour, had some more mango, smoked until i felt lightheaded, had breakfast (bran flakes with raspberries and blueberries, chocolate pudding, and the rest of the mango).
    then i swept the kitchen floor, cleaned the counters, did some dishes, vaccuum'd, got washed up and dressed, then went to church with my partner and his mom and sister, which was surprisingly great; hilarious microphone problems and the lord's prayer in sign language and amaric.
    after the service, there was a lunch hosted by one of the church groups, so i had some tasty tuscan tomato soup, spinach hummus wrap, raw peppers, grape tomatoes, and watermelon, and i was allowed to take home a leftover fruit tray.
    i think i'm just coming down now, but i feel great.

9. Sunday mornings are the bomb man, woke up to a pre-rolled kief spliff, bumpin some antics and classified, just enjoying the sun:smoke: Have an awesome sunday blades, stay high

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFJO-mCgeh0]Classified - Things Are Looking Up [Ft. Chad Hatcher] - YouTube[/ame]

10. I'm about to bake

11. The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

"Lonely Road" sounds great today!