Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoned Sex

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ducku87, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Ok so i just started smoking a few months ago. When im with my bf and we get high we almost always end up having some great sex. I usually end up having 20+ orgasms.

I know i have nothing to complain about in that aspect but im wondering, is it possible to get too used to stoned sex and then not be able to orgasm sober? I seem to remember a girl saying that in a movie i saw some time ago, that she had to be high in order to have an orgasm.

Typing it out now, it seems kinda silly. But it's my anxiety talking and thats why i smoke in the first place. I just wanna know if this has ever really happened to anyone.

2. Nope.

3. If you're the type of person that overthinks things a lot or tends to get in your own head, I could definitely see what you described happening.

4. Just stop thinking about it, put it out of your head.

You will have an orgasm sober or not

5. smoking makes you really horny this is why sex feels so good. When sober sex is good but not as good as when high and thats all there is too it. Dont over think things its all in your head.

6. High sex is really nice.. But I usually end up being able to have a lot more sex when I'm not high. xD If I'm high I just want to fall asleep right after. Hahaha
    But yeah, like the others said, if you're over-thinking it too much it will make you have a harder time of it.

7. It's not X, you can't have a level 12 and not reach it again it's just bud lol

8. If you cant cum without the weed...then its not the weed...its your bf. Weed just intensifies the experience. If you ever have that problem...im pretty sure GC has enuff blades to help in that dept. ;)

9. I can have orgasms either way..I'm cool like that :D

10. I was worried about this too sometime ago, but i can still orgasm sober :) Don't worry about it.
    Weed just makes it 100 times better. :smoking:

11. when i smoke i cant cum! idk :( but good sex though :)

12. what a retarded post

13. You'll still be able to orgasm sober, but you might get so used to it stoned that you'll be uninterested in it while not high.