Stoned, Rainin out on a wensday night...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, May 11, 2006.

1. I jus had to make this post because i just realized how baked i am.

I was sittin here. Staring at the monitor, Which was jus LimeWire with a list of my songs on there, Whole screens three 6 because i got like 100 3 6 songs. But i wasnt even reconizing it, I was staring into space. Listenin to 3 6. Then like, I realized i had legs and i jus moved them. It was fucking insanley crazy. :smoking: :smoking: :bongin: :bongin:

I only smoked like 3 blunts today and that was all before 3 oclock. I drank 3 or 4 beers tho this morning. I drank from like 9-12 in the mornin then smoked three blunts over a couple hours and hit the crib.

I'm on my, I think only my second bowl outta the bong. But im fcking ripped. Its raining outside. Good shit. Feelin good about life n enjoyin.

How's ya'll wensday night?

2. Gonna be good man. Im waitin till my parents go to sleep then smokin my resin and 3 bowls of dank outta the bong. Im sick which sucks though.

3. Glad to hear you are feeling good. Things are going okay here too. Just trying to relax after a long day. It's been ready to rain here for like, six hours. Seriously. You know that "feeling" you get right before it rains? (Stiff joints or muscles, etc?) Yeah. My right knee has been waiting for it to pour. I love it when it rains too. The computer is set up in the sunroom so when it storms, it like, encompasses you. It's really awesome.

Haha. I just said "Stiff joint".

~Kate

4. I'm doing great.

Whenever it rains here I just blaze some bowls and sit on the porch smoking cigs, it's pretty relaxingg.

As for tonight right now I'm smoking a bowl, a few people are coming over here later for a blunt session and a few beers...probably just chill..tomorrow's the last day of class for us though so tomorrow night through Sunday's gonna be one big party. Helll yeah. I'm gonna need to pick up another eighter for this weekend at the pace I'm smoking this bag I just got. Lol.

5. haha I am fuckin blazzzed