Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoned Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by boynamedsioux, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Just blazed. I was smoking a cigarette outside. and i was thinking about how much i hate my smokers cough and my lungs are going to shit. i've tried to quit a few times but cant. i then thought, people smoke mary out of vapes for health reasons, and this may be a stupid question, like i said im baked, but do you think smoking tobacco out of vapes, would get you that nicotine without fucking your lungs to hell? now im not saying gutting a cig or cigar and throwing it in there, but like natural tobacco thats not got all the chemicals added. is all tobacco smoke bad for you? i dont know im not a doctor or scientist. if anybody knows anything about tobacco in vapes let me know. cuz i have no clue. just thought of it.

2. I will change the taste of the weed you vape after three or four sessions anyways, and you don't want to do that.

Also, as far as I know, vapes are the one paraphanalia that isn't really marketed for tobacco. Even though you can change the temp, THC vapes at a different temp than tobacco, and so deep down inside they really are created for bud and bud alone. (Or all those other natural herbs they are claimed to vaporize, but I have no information on them.)