Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoned on my college campus

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WisdomInTheTree, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I just smoked a joint of some especially good weed, and rode a bus onto campus. I just walked around outside, the weather was beautiful, just put in my tunes and people watched for a while. This was my first time being stoned in public. It was amazing, I felt like I could feel the connection between me and people around me. And that if everyone got stoned occasionally the world would be a much better place. And all the shit my teacher said in class was so interesting. Only have one afternoon class today and I wanted to experience it high...I highly recommend it at least once.

:)

2. I never (meaning I try not to, but fail every once in a while) go to classes high, but I love walking around campus in the middle of the night while high and usually go to the coffee shop right off campus.

I like to walk around campus during the day high too, but not so much in the current weather.

3. Yeah I can't go to class high anymore, cause even though my class was so interesting I forgot it all lol