Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoned off my ass.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Big_Bud, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Last night I vaped for the first time ever and I have to say I've never felt anything like it. It was borderline tripping, the whole thing was a mindfuck but it was awesome.
    The craziest part is I used virtually nothing and it was nothing like I'd ever experienced in the years of toking.

2. How long have you been smoking for? I've been thinking of investing in one myself, nowadays my spliffs aren't getting me stoned as hell, and plus I'm sick of smoking tobacco.

3. Been smoking weed for years, I started smoking alot more about 6 years ago.
    It's weird using it at first because your used to smoke but the high is fucking awesome in my opinion.