Stoned little rant

Discussion in 'General' started by mattwilson, Dec 14, 2006.

1. Guys I just toked up 2 bolls plus a joint and I am just thinking about stuff, since I am watching the davinci code its religion.

I dont wanna get on anybodys nerves so if you are catholic or anything sorry but.

Ok its said that Mary became pregnamt one day no sex involved since she is quoted with being "The virgen mary".

Now back in those days from what I read if someone had sex out of wedlock it was punishable by death, the way i see it was that Mary had an affair and became pregnant, Joseph knew they never had sex so when questioned mary could have made up the lie about her being visited by an angel and saying she would be impregnanted by god himself to berth baby jeasus.

Now this brings me to why jeasus thought he was gods son, Mary could have put this in his head when he was a child remember there are no records of jeasus being a child in the bible he is a baby then he is in his thirtys no recolection of him being a child.

Bah, who knows I love figureing shit out when I am higher then a motherfucker :smoking:

2. ( Back in the day I went to a Christian school...then got expelled.. )

I'm not a Christian or anything, but I know a lot about the Bible. Jesus was the son of God. Since he was already "With" God prior to his birth into a perfect life, he already knew. He knew that he was sent to Earth to forgive everybody of their sins and die on the cross. And they WERE after Mary because she was pregnant...she was ridiculred, etc. That's why they fled to Bethleham to have the child after she convinced Joseph that their son was the son of God.. And there is records of Jesus being a Teen in the bible.

3. matt wilson, do you remember a place or time including plymouth middle school? if not i guess thats a common name

also, to be cliche, read the book, it goes into more detail, but if you are really interested there are actual non fiction books about this and shit, but less action

4. Noperz cant say I do I live all the way up here in Canada eh. lol

5. in my opinion davinci code was THE SHITTIEST movie ive ever seen ... it was horrible and meningless and plain retarded and wayy too long and boring and i think they should of payed me money to watch that bullshit

thats my opinion

6. I think the only think that bothered me reading this as a Catholic is that you spelt Jesus' name wrong...

Reggin pretty much covered anything else I wanted to say

7. The DaVinci Code was pure crap in my opinion. All the historical events that it talks about are horribly skewed in one way or another and not reflective of what happened. It only held my interest because it was fun to find out all the shit they got wrong, which was a lot. :)

8. i agree.