Stoned inventions and ideas

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dexes, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Everytime I smoke I always think of some cool invention or an idea that I think will make me rich, sadly I forget what I was even thinking about soon later haha. Does anyone else do the same or just think of intresting stuff?

2. You're not patenting my genius :p

3. I once used my mouth as a bong.

Get a flexible hose or something, stick in a cone piece and take a mouthful of water. This is the hard part, you got to have the cone piece higher than your mouth but have the end of the hose in your mouth. You have to be looking down. Light and inhale and it should bubble in your mouth.

It's great.

4. I do sometimes... but when Im sober I realize its already an invention. One time I was like imagine if there was like the opposite of microwaves and ovens that made things cold... then I realized we have refrigerators. :p

5. haahaa :hello:

6. That cracked me up dude. Yeah I do the same a lot too but I always think of wierd things too like gas powered screw drivers lol.

7. lol once i was like what if there was an instrument with pieces of metal that made different pitches, and you hit them with like, another piece of metal.. or like a mallet or something.."

a minute goes by..

"oh fuck thats a xylophone!" xD