Stoned in the Shower

Discussion in 'General' started by sharkbait1313, Dec 7, 2013.

1. #1 sharkbait1313, Dec 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2013
    <div style="margin:0px;font-size:13px;"><div style="margin:0px;">Hey guys, new here. Just was thinking of starting a blog with stupid stories I come up with in the shower. Just curious if any of you think it would be funny or would follow it?

Here is what I came up with tonight:

Hair between balls and ass hole.

Any of you guys ever notice that little patch of hair between your balls and anus. Why is that there? And maybe I am the only one who has it... Is it to keep your balls safe from random particles of shit that may some how get wiped on to them. Maybe protect them from those deadly farts that could gag even your own self. Like a little barrier to keep your balls clean so when a chick is sucking on them she doesn't taste shit. Kinda like the curtain on a air plane the separates first class and economy. Your balls and cock are all up in first class while your anus is in coach where that dirty ass hole belongs. So any ladies out there wanna ride first class tonight?

I always come up with stupid shit like this when I shower so thought I could write it all down and see if anyone would read and follow my blog?

</div></div>

2. Ever wiped the part of your body where your thigh and balls meet then smell it???? Your not a man if u haven't

3. #4 Deleted member 42976, Dec 7, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
    wtf is this weird shit??
    [​IMG]

4. I shave my lower half of my body bald. 

5. This thread had very little to do with being stoned in the shower. Evil dude luring people in to talk about showers and then slams them in the face with talks of taint hair. 

6. [quote name="vitalvoid" post="19118125" timestamp="1386428785"]This thread had very little to do with being stoned in the shower. Evil dude luring people in to talk about showers and then slams them in the face with talks of taint hair. [/quote]Deception at its finest!