stoned in the city

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HolyxXxCrapp, Jun 14, 2008.

1. so, baltimore is a bit of a bitch to navigate sober. yet my 2 buddies and i decide we wanna smoke before we go to a concert. we pre rolled 3 joints for the ride up, and 3 for the ride back. smoking 3 joints before entering a grid pattern city in which half the streets are one way, trying to find a venue is not always the best thing to do if your tryin to find the place for a first time. needless to say, we were baked, lost, kinda confused and we wound up in the projects. fantastic. we actually heard a gun shot and then it was like..."fuck this. its time to go home and roll a blunt and chill." we still had 3 joints left. and we figured, gettin out of the city cant be nearly as hard as gettin in and finding a place right? wrong. we did eventually make it out. but 5 joints in a car ride, and my stoned buddy hits the wrong highway exit...taking us right back into the city. awesome! the projects again!! if we had any sense of direction on this night. it got baked away. we ended up finally getting back to my buddies basement, rolled a blunt, and chilled. but it was the most confusing frustrating thing in the world tryin to escape from that damn place.

does anyone else have a city thats a pain in the ass to navigate near them, and has it happened to you? or have i just smoked myself braindead?

2. no concert?

3. Lol i have before we were going to pick up from one of my friends Bro (He lives in Chad Brown in Providence Rhode Island, the most "ghetto" place in RI) well we stop at a gas station and ask where this library was cause we where meeting him in the parking lot and when we ask the guy how to get into chade brown he tells us the way and says "good luck and lock your doors" so i was confused cause im from a nice neighboorhood and rhode island is usualy just nice places since i live near the beach and we get there im like woww. we rolled a blunt and smoked it cause it was taking us forever to find it and we found his brother and he just got a new vap. and wanted us to try it out. wow i've never been more high before. the ride back was hell and we got lost in the city for a hour :/

4. Lol, yea if you drive through the main city of Baltimore it's hard to nav. Once you are in the city though, it's easy to walk everywhere. Thats what i did anyways when I was visiting. Do you live near there?

5. hahaha I totally feel your pain man thats why I use mapquest everytime. I have driven high around downtown SD and it is one hectic place especially at night. There were one way roads that we needed to get across and tons of sketch people making it a weird experience.

My friend a while back was completely sober and was driving through downtown and went the wrong way on a one way street and a cop pulled him over and thought he was drunk lol but he just got away with no ticket