stoned in school???

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by stonerval420, Dec 27, 2012.

1. What are the funniest, craziest, or stupidest things you've done when mixing weed and school?
    ("Study high, take the test high, get high grades") ;)

Anyway this one time freshman year this girl and I decided it would be a good plan to smoke a joint in a windowless bathroom in the basement of the school.....needless to say, our perfume did not cover up the smell :( :( I was suspended and spent my time off watching a whole season of weeds....

being high at school is fucking great though, what do u guys think??

2. Alright, so in my high school, we always smoked up in the 3rd floor guy's bathroom near my locker. There's this little ledge outside the window fan that you can climb out of onto this roof that nobody can see you on. My friend and I smoked up and go to first period together, but we're not in the same class, even though he's walking with me to my first period class. I go inside and take my seat, and my friend sits beside me. Halfway through attendance, the teacher realizes that my friend isn't in the class and points that out to him. He reacts by getting up, slapping her, and running out of class.

He got suspended.

3. I don't like it man...Pressure to do work gets my heart beat fast af ..

4. My Sophmore year I went stoned everyday! My 1st period class was World History, we rarely had work. Most the time we would watch movies like the Da Venci Code.

5. How old are you guys? Holy shit.

6. Do they not have schools were you live? everyone i know attended one growing up

7. I used to get high before/in school and went in my English exam high and got an A... Looks like that 'go in the exam high, get high grades' works lol

8. No I don't think there is a forum for that. There is however, a thread about this.

9. When I went to school stoned I would always be quiet. I didn't talk to alot of people my senior year.

10. Went to my friend's house during lunch to hit his bong, he lived right across the street from school. Then I went to French and the girl in front of me was on tumblr. She shows me a picture that says "all I want to do is smoke pot and cuddle naked all day." I looked to the chubby girl on my right and said "we should do that."

11. OP are you retarded? Smoking in a school bathroom, no fucking shit its not gonna work

12. [quote name='"KNG1UP"']My Sophmore year I went stoned everyday! My 1st period class was World History, we rarely had work. Most the time we would watch movies like the Da Venci Code.[/quote]

That's exactly like my sophomore year. My first was world history and I was fried everyday haha

13. I pretty much spent all 4 years of high school except a few months of junior year high.

my sophomore year I took a nap on the couch in the library one time. I was young and too high to go to class and couldn't drive yet lol.

my freshman year I smoked a joint in the hallway... and didn't get caught.

really though, (I'm 18/senior for the record), I just smoke at lunch, never have weed on me at school, and my afternoon classes are easy as hell so I just go in there baked and play on the computers and talk to people. and do my work.

I'm pretty sure my teachers know too they just kind of accept it since I do my work pretty well and I don't bother anybody.

14. I don't like going to school stoned after the come down I just wanna eat and play uno on my phone. No work gets done

15. smoking at school has always been the worst for me...unless you have art class next
    anywhere else you will walk in late looking like a retard and smelling like shit

16. Ha, can't believe anyones bright enough to smoke in a windowless bathroom :p

I went stoned tons of times, never needed to be stoned the second half of the day it just wasn't worth it to me I guess.

When I started smoking tho sometime around grade 8ish my best friend (just smoked with his ass last night :smoking:) had an 1/8 of dank from a family member (still a great hook-up)

Rolled most of it up if not all of it not sure....

Walked in 10mins late, got sent to the office. Principal sat me down and the only thing I can remember going through my mind was on how much longer she planned to talk before I bounced.

Had nothing on me + straight face = Your in the clear..

TDlr me = :poke: :bongin: :bongin: :ey: :smoking: :hippie: :smoking:

17. freshman fucking year.

smoked erryday before, and left during second cause my teacher was dumb as a sack of hammers. the way the classes were set up is that you go to your 2nd class but its not class, its like a mini 30 min study hall, then lunch, then class. so i would go for the study hall thing, he took roll then left for lunch and class and smoked. came back to school as high as can be, and me and this girl i did it with would sit on the couch in the room, put my ipod on, and do whatever the fuck we wanted.

needless to say i regret every single time i ever smoked at school as i now have no hope for a future because i fucked up my early years of highschool.

18. Smoking at my high school was the best, there was an outdoor quad area and in the middle at the back was a big stage for outdoor performances, well all the stoners brought chairs out there and sit on the stage( kinda caved in so harder to see clearly) and we would blaze everyday, I would have lunch either 4,5,6 period but skipped the other 2 classes to stay out longer, then 7th period chem class with 2 other stoners where all we did every day was form groups and make models of atoms but we just teamed up with the smartest kid in class n he did everything(he didn't have many friends we were stoned n needed to pass win win) then after that skip last class of the day to meet up with best friends to go get some Chinese food THEN go back to school for game club haha good times

19. I did some "magic" at school worst idea ever.

Going through the halls I could hear everyone conversation, it was super triply seeing like wavy rainbows and I also had theater arts and had to do a play in front of everyone! But that's a story for another time. Jut know that everyone was morphing in front of me and my face was priceless!