Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoned in forests?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheMystriousOne, Jul 19, 2011.

1. So I had decided to drive my bike into a abandoned forested road a few days ago. At the bottom of the road there is a gated off road and another that goes into a grassy overgrown trail. I smoked a joint and just chilled then proceeded to walk my bike back up.

At first everything was dope. I thinking blazing in forests is awesome and cool. Everything seemed peaceful and strange, almost like an alien planet of some sorts. Then my scary imagination kicked in as I heard a loud bang from behind me. As I recall it was probablly just the neighbour. Neverthless, at the time I thought I was being followed. I had to have been it almost seemed like everything was watching me, it was scary but at the same time very inspiring. Reminded me of those old goosebumps books actually.

So what am I getting at? What are your crazy experiences you had while in the woods?

2. I love smoking and being stoned in nature! I like you would trip out on noises like crazy when Id be smokin in the woods...its so trippy. Once after a rain i was walking along a dried out river bed covered in fresh moss and flat stones when i see the ground move out the corner of one eye....i then noticed the riverbed was littered with tiny lil frogs...i tripped put on them for a while as i smoked...it was pretty cool....

3. I live in Washington, so all we have are forests up here. One time I went to this forest that had signs all over saying private property, but after smoking a blunt, we went anyways. After walking for an hour we ran into a side path after hearing industrial sounds that sounded like it was from War of the Worlds. We took a random way out of there but we somehow got out and ended up right at my friends house. It's weird how some things work out when your baked

4. I just remembered this...a month ago I was walking out of the forest and I trip over a log, sending me face first into a tree. This branch was broken off but was still sticking out, and a big jagged brannch about the size of a 50 cent coin stabbed me right In the eye. I was bleeding and afraid I'd lose my eye hahaha

5. I get paranoid every time I've smoked in the woods.
    Laaaaaame.

6. I like to smoke in the trees when I'm snowboarding...Fun stuff. Gotta make sure you stay "safe" while riding!:smoking::smoking:

7. I have a friend who swears up and down that she hears Bigfoot every time we smoke in the woods. He has yet to show himself though....pussy.

8. well ive blazed in forest enviroments plenty of times, but if you want a crazy experience it mustve been taking a 4 hour nature walk in the forest and 2 hour bike ride on the roads while on tabs. was amazing haha

9. Had some great fucking times in the woods man, live right next to a huge mountain, so me and my mates always go up there and blaze.
    One time we were sitting down and about 100 sheep walked past us, my friend then thought it was a good idea to chase them -.-
    Another time, sitting opposite a canal path, and this guy started shouting up at us asking how we got up there, and if we wanted fish and chips?
    Then another time, 3 dogs ran up to us, fucking foaming at the mouth looking angry as fuck, and then they ran off. dam dogs :smoke:

10. Wrong kind of trip.

11. Awesome getting stoned outside period.

Unless its a shitty day.

I love sitting on the balcony toking up in the sun.

12. I love toking in nature, but I'm always afraid some wild beast of the forest will snipe me out and chase my ass out of there.

13. Smoked and stuff in Sherwood Forest at Electric Forest and they had lasers and projections and crazy glowing stuff everyyyyyyywhereeeeeeee. It was the best weekend of my life.

14. I like to smoke on hunting platforms (not legit ones, but fork-lift pallets nailed into trees and held up with some old 2x4's) when I'm out in the forest. I had finished toking, and I come up to this pond and I hear this bubbling noise, and it's about a dozen turtles surfacing for air and catching insects off of the surface of the water. Freaked me out at first, but it's probably one of my more fond memories of woodland toking.

15. I love going into the woods, or what you could call woods... more like brush lol.

anyways it's hella fun, you've got to get past being completely paranoid all the time man. It comes along easier the more you smoke over time. I do everything blazed, and rarely get paranoid.

16. I went canoeing on the French river L'Ardèche while high once. It was a pretty cool experience.
    This is the kind of stuff I saw along the way:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I've probably done this like 6 times but only once while high. The rapids were a little scary while high though.

17. DAAAAAAYUUUUUM^^^^. Did you smoke while canoeing or before?

18. Both. :D

19. me and my friend were trekking through the woods blazed as fuck once, and we found this amazingly chill meadow with a tiny pond by it, like it was a sanctuary and all the grass was taller than our heads so we put our heads together and made a series of intricate trails and little coves in grass by like matting it down! it was chill, we named it willowtree cove :) smoke there almost every week now

20. +rep sir!