Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"stoned" food

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by potheadnpothole, Feb 19, 2002.

1. Donuts! Everytime me and my smoke out friend blaze we goto the same donut shop. They even hook us up with free donuts sometimes, talk about a stoner-friendly establishment. They are the only place I know that makes such thing as a Bannana Fritter.

2. I just got off my TANG fix...for the last three weeks i've used TANG on everything...Tank in milk,cereal, and
    Get some ice cream (flavor does not matter)
    spoon Tang all over that shit ohh and you'll need
    Strawberries but not the fresh kind the frozen ones with all that sugar syrup Yeah! then crush some patato chips in to the ice cream... top with marshmellos or charleston chews .......YUMMY
    as long as you can WORK IT off enjoy

3. Good God man!! That's alot of different food groups mixed!! how long does it take you to work that off?!!?? :)

4. Bet ya NEVER need "speed" with that diet!! HaHaHaHa.....listen to us!! sounds like a pregnant womans menu....LMAO!!!

5. Jeez..I thought I was the only strange food eater! I like pringles and cottage cheese as the dip. The pringles scoop good too!

My other favorites include: Bannana's and PB, pizza, ramen noodles, Golden Flake dill pickle chips, frozen milky ways, and last but always open...taco bell!

P.S. Bannana fritters sound AWSOME!!!!! What are these and how do I get them???

6. ya might try a bakery or donut shop.....try a little ketchup on your cottage cheese...it's good when Blazed!!

7. Banana splits, hands down ;]
    The combo of cold vanilla ice cream, warm chocolate syrup, chewy, fresh banana's, and crunchy sprinkles is omg ;D
    <3 at first bite

8. There just like Apple Fritters, except it contains bannana not apple. Their donuts that are thickly glazed, dark, un-fluffy and have a bumpy texture with pieces of bannanas inside.

9. We have a donut shop called Tatonut where I live. I am going to ask them if they might consider a "test batch" of the bananna fritters!! It's a small town...so I might get lucky.

But I got to ask. How did you come about topping your cottage cheese with ketchup? Must have been a hellava smoke out session. HA HA. Seriously though, I like to put sweet french dressing on mine.

You know guys...we should write a stoner snackbook!! We would need a catchy phrase for the title too. What do you think?

10. Big Poppa's mashed potatos

Peal and Boil potatos, in a mixing bowl and a package of softened Cream cheese, half a stick of REAL butter, garlic powder, salt and pepper, chives and parsley. Add milk to soften them up to your specifications.

goes real good with melted butter, brown gravy and roast beef, white gravy and baked chicken. Hell my kids love it with hotdogs.

11. Tried the cottage cheese & Ketchup (also had cherry tomatoes) as a salad at a potluck dinner years ago.BPP, just had very similar tater's & meatloaf for lunch, tater's like that are sooooo good! nate...not a bad idea, a recipe book! Stoner Snacks is not bad, or Ganja Goodies, Rasta Recipes, Munchies-Made-Easy, HIGH calories.....BAM!( I live in Emirl land ), what can ya'll come up with?........Oh yeah nate, ever try your cottage with pineapple, pretty sweet!

12. i ahte cottage cheese...i guess thats just me though....how bout "The Potheads Potluck"...."Stoned Food" or maybe "Reefer's Recipes"...hehe...latta.

conrad

13. I dont know if they have these where y'allz are but if u can find sum Tim's Cascade Chips...those r tha bomb

14. BPP those potatoes sound yummy. Too bad I read this after I started supper!! I have a real weakness for ANYTHING with cream cheese in it.

Hey cowboy, double BAM, cause I live in Emril country too! I could go for a Central Grocery muffalata right now. The olive salad is soooo good there! Ever been? I'm guessing you live in the greater NO,La area.

Rasta Recipes gets my vote. How clever!

15. I love those muffalata's at Central Grocery, but i enjoy eating breakfast down the street across form the farmers market, i little place called Matassa's (Sp) i think that's the name.

What about the hamburgers at Clover Grill?

16. I live No. of the lake, close enough to party in the Quarter,then escape to my hideout! Central's "muff's" are the best, but I like the burgers at the Gator grill(den? Shack?...stml !) on Vet's in Metarie....HUGE!! Great thing bout the Big Easy, sooooo many great places to eat!! I also love anything with creamcheese in it! Try this....spread a 1/4 inch layer on a plate, then about the same with cocktail sauce, then sprinkle small shrimp or crab on top, use as a dip plate.....it ROCKS!!

17. Wow, and I thought I was the only one who eats eveyones munchies. I like chips (anykind) and goldfish.

18. cowboysaxman that sounds *hella* good :9
    i realized my favorite thing to eat when stoned is take-out chili's, but that happens rarely with me, its too expensive!

i'm on a supa health kick lately so i've been chompin on carrots, oranges, salads, bagel chips, granola cereal (unh! yum), etc etc etc. I have realized health food is so damn good i almost don't miss bad-for-me food! ;) ALMOST.

but my favorite all-time stoner food has to be BEN & JERRY'S!!
    I can't pick a favorite flavor but a few in my top 10 include phish food, jerry's jubilee, half-baked, southern pecan pie, nutty waffle cone, wavy gravy, etc etc etc. ALAS since it's like 2 million fat grams and 8 million calories in one of those lil thingies, I have sworn it off for, well... Until my birthday in about a week LOL but really i don't get to eat it often otherwise it'd be overkill.

i am going to rebel and make some mac n cheese tonight :D

and maybe i'll have to go to the store and get some B & J's :p

19. I'd definetly have to agreewith Ganjaphish's Ben and jerry's oassion. It is the best made. but ya know what's really good??!! Kiwi!! It tastes great, and the litle seeds on your tongue feel funny

20. My favorite place in NO is in Metarie up in near the lake close to the parrish line called Deanie's Seafood. The Fried seafood platter with a goldfish bowl of cold beer will knock any buzz you got out.