Stoned food: Nachos

Discussion in 'General' started by joopndufus, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Howdy. I made some nachos. Enjoy the pictures. This is a reminder to all of the stoners to find good friends that can cook or learn how to cook yourself, fast food is just gross.

First, grate up some Monterrey Jack and Cheddar cheese.
    [​IMG]

Next, spread some chips on a baking tray, along with some jalapenos. No pickled ones here, so I opted for some legit fresh slices. Sprinkle the cheese on, and put in the broiler.
    [​IMG]

This last step is important. Place them in the broiler for a minute or two. Don't put them too close that you burn them, like I did! However, mine were still delicious. Enjoy.
    [​IMG]

2. never made nachons and they look like one of the easiest foods to make. looks darn good too

stoner food im eating right now. mac and cheese lmfao with some nice yougurt on the side:D

3. Nacho's are at the very top of my food pyramid. Some would say I am on an all nacho diet. They are just so delicious and easy to make.

I have never actually baked mine though. I usually just through all the stuff on top and eat it like that.

I'm definitely going to make them this way from now on.

4. Yea dude, broil them for like a minute and they're incredible. Just make sure they are like 6-8" from the broiler, otherwise you will have the same effect as me.

5. Nachos and hot dogs are about 35% my weekly diet.

6. You will live a very, very long time my friend.

7. I usually microwave mine, but this method looks very good as well. Once my mouth heals from getting my wisdom teeth out, I'll make some nachos this way!

8. Yum!

You need some guacamole and sour cream :)

9. ^ Listen to P-Dog.

10. #10 LCM, Aug 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2009
    + Spicy chicken, bacon, salsa and cactus dip

11. Cactus? Is that good? I'm intrigued

12. You've never made nachos!?!?!?!

My god....

but nachos + bacon + sour cream + guacamole + salsa + green peppers + green onions + tomatoes + ground beef = TO DIE FOR.