Stoned food guide pls???

Discussion in 'General' started by LondonCityEh, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Well right now im stoned and playing football manager, the ultimate stoned game. And decided i needed the loo....as i got up i thought of a better idea, munch! So just made 6 x crackers, 2 were blackberry jam, 2 were peanut butter and the other 2 were plain buttered...I thouroughly recomend it!! simple but amazin!! any one got other suggestions for great stoned food??

2. Holy, I happen to be eating a peanut butter and blackberry jam sandwich.

But man, literally anything. If it looks edible, there's a good chance that, if I am baked, that I will eat it. But to answer your question more thoroughly...

Steak. If you can get a hold of steak, then you're gonna be in for a treat.

If not, I highly recommend... dude I don't even know, I'm pretty high right now, and this sandwich is tasting good... eat whatever you can get your stoned little hands on! :)

:smoking:

3. Haha, that made me laugh....my first post here, signed up about half hour ago, just started blazing again....n that there sandwich is on!

4. There are a gazillion threads about this. Just search. :)

5. pretty much anthing edible, and maybe some stuff that is not

6. My sincerest apologies good sir! Just signed up, havnt got that far yet....Just stoned, be nice!

7. Oh, I don't care about the board being cluttered or anything. I mean for your own convenience, it may just be easier to search and it will take a lot less time than to wait for people to post.

8. Haha, cool....thought you were my 1st incident or forum rage! cheers :)