Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoned eyes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by passtehbong, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Will visine get rid of the small eyes when you're stoned? Or will it just get rid of the redness?

2. it will moisturize your eyes and get rid of the redness but your eyes will be glossy/glassy as fuck still

3. it will only get rid of the redness....but that is better than having small and red eyes

4. #4 The Third Eye, Oct 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2010
    why would visine get rid of your genetics, asians naturally have smaller looking eyes.

5. He means how your eyelids droop when high, homie.

No, Visine only gets rid of the redness. You have to manually keep your eyelids more open around people you don't want to find out you're high.

6. Visine will only get the redness out of your eyes.
    Your eyes are still gonna look droopy, visine cant fix that.

7. Probably my favorite post so far.

8. Grow the fuck up :rolleyes:

OP: Silly comments from children aside, you can consciously widen your eyes when you're stoned. You just need to be aware of it.

EDIT:
    You need to grow up too...since when are racist comments funny? What are you all, junior high school kids with absentee parents? :confused_2:

9. Never used Visine, but I would imagine it would just get rid of the dryness and redness...just keep your eyes open.

10. i think OSG has something against me, always attacking me, i guess because i have a sense of humor i am automatically a child in his eyes..... and im the one who needs to grow up. i think someone needs to step down.

but i suppose i should've posted something relevant along with my humor.
    to be prefectly clear, you could be squinting your eyes when your high because they are dry (one of the reasons for red eyes) using eye drops can rehydrate them thus making it easier for you to open your eyes to a natural size.

11. Use something other than Visine. Clear Eyes are my favorite but if you feel adventurous you can use some Rhoto. Those 2 will get rid of the "glassy" look that Visine leaves on most people. As oldskoolgrower said you gotta be aware of your eyes, you have to keep them open (but I get used to keeping them open after a few minutes).

12. :laughing: Dude I don't even recognize your name. I respond to idiocy in posts, not to the person posting :laughing:

13. Unless... you tape your eyelids to your forehead :D

14. i guess that makes sense, i would forget too if i had a steady 30 posts per day for the past 800 days. Thats quite a mountain you have there.

15. Yeah, clearly I need to grow up. Racial jokes are a very common type of comedy. Just because he made a comment about a certain race doesn't mean I found it funny because it was insulting to that race. I found it funny because the comment was contrary to what I expected to see in this topic. It was actually a pretty clever joke.

So what I did really wasn't childish at all. On the other hand, you overacted and told myself and other member to "grow the fuck up" over the internet. I really don't see how I came across more childish than you.

16. It gets rid of the redness BUT
    heres the solution to your problem:
    if someone asks you if you're stoned, say: No!

17. We have a winner.

18. I've conducted an experiment before with eyedrops. I put them in one eye and not the other after I had smoked. The one with the eyedrops in it was clearly open more and not red at all, however, I dont know what kind of eyedrops they were (label ripped off).

19. lol:hello:

20. Wow lots of racists here...or children.