Stoned date lol

Discussion in 'General' started by ChadCharming, Jul 25, 2020.

1. So I took someone out on a date stoned( which I’m almost always am) anyway, my town has this giant watch tower on the beach, where you can climb and see the city and everything else from above. Mind you, I climbed this thing plenty of times , and I’ve been on this tower many times in the past but never stoned. But anyway, once me and my date got to the top of the watch tower, it’s literally the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen and I almost had tears in my eyes. Lol I can’t believe how emotional I got. Well my date is Always sober and always know I’m a bit stoned most of the time, So we laughed about it and enjoyed the rest of our date which ultimately led to my bedroom afterwards, so the rest is history lol
    So has anyone else been impressed by something while high that you never really paid attention to while stoned? Let me know below please

2. yeah i got really high at this beach and it occured to me it's literally MY spot, me and my people are the only ones that use it. you can see every car on the 22 mile bridge.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yo, I bet that was amazing to experience