Stoned conversations with cops?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ganja2763, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Lol, I know I sort of copied the idea of the other thread about stoned conversations with parents, but I'd like to hear about some of this.
    Here's one of mine.

I was stoned out of my brain when I was fifteen with my friend in a under-developed, new suburb. It was very under-developed. It wasn't even our suburb, just some random suburb we found while high while trying to find the 24 hour McDonalds. It was about 1am.
    Being the under-developed suburb it was, we found a house that was still being built. It only had the planks of wood on it like a frame. We reallized it would be a great place to smoke some more weed. So we did. After we were done we walked out of the unbuilt house only to be seen by some 'security' (yeah, this place was REALLY under-developed. There were no cops in this suburb, just 'security').

Security: What are you boys doing here so late?
    Friend: What?
    Security: Do your parents know you are here?
    Me: WE ARE LOOKING FOR OUR FRIEND!
    Security: Who?
    Me: Our friend who was with us before, but he disappeared and now he's lost and we are trying to find him. We thought he would be here.
    Security: What did he look like? We can find him for you.
    Me: He had...(i just thought up some bullshit and said it)...brown hair, green eyes, medium build, indian ethnicity wearing a blue shit and red pants.
    Security: You better get out of this area or I'll send the police.
    *We then asked for directions to McDonalds and they kindly assisted us.*

2. That annoys me

3. Some friends and I were longboarding in a tenis court at like 1am... we play this game called longboarding tag, basically tag on longboards, zig zaging between the nets. So were already fucking baked out of are minds cause you tend to fall at high speeds in this game... anyway we stop pass a joint around and look at the stars... when of all of a sudden we see 3 lights coming from the park. Now I knew right away that it was the cops but my friends insist ont not getting up to go hide the bong.. So there it stays in the darkness, about 10 feet from the front gate... Well of course the cops go and check out the 4 guys in the tenis court at 1am.. Finally my conversation...

Cop 1: Hey what are you guys doing in here?
    Friend 1: Just playing some longboarding tag
    Cop 2: Its pretty late out..
    Friend 2 ( funniest looking guy when he's high turns his head to face him) : We dont want to hit tenis players.
    Cop 1: I would imagine... So you guys goes pretty fast on those things?
    Friend 3: Hell yea, its way better down a hill tho
    Cop 1: We race longboarders! We took some guys up to &%$#@! street! Then we raced down on are bikes!
    Me : Did you win?
    Cop 2 : We shot out the tires Bwahahahaha
    Cop 1: Bwahahahaha
    All four of us :/
    Then they turn around and leave!

And the whole time Cop 3 was circling around the court, flashing his flashlight. We have no idea how they didnt see the bong.....

4. lol sophmore year in high school stoned out of my mind at hempfest walking past a bunch of cops.just bought a new bong and was in a box. trying to act all discreet all high tryin to not look at the cop

cop- hey ! new sober box?

me-*whew* hahahaha yeah dude

cops are mad cool in seattle

5. Cop: You're High.

Me: So you just... decide that I'm high?

6. Alright so my sister, her husband, their daughter and I were all taking a roadtrip to Louisville KY to visit out brother. My brother-in-law and I are pretty close, and we'd always smoke before any trip because we don't do anything with the kid around. So we smoke a couple bowls and hit the road. Before too terrible long we cross the border into Indiana, and on the interstate there's this huge incline to the crest of a hill and then an even bigger decline down the otherside. Well my brother-in-law likes to speed sometimes, and he was pushin it a little to get up that hill, then we go flyin' down the other side like a bat out of hell. Sure enough, a cop catches up right behind us. He pulls us over, and I'm still pretty high, so I'm tryin' to just look natural and act cool, not doin' anything but watchin the road in front of me and he comes and taps on my window (passenger seat) when I wasn't expecting it. Nearly gave me a fuckin' heart attack, and I couldn't even find the damn window controls because I was so surprised. He asked if my bud-brother knew why we were pulled over and he said "yeah, I was goin' too fast on that hill back there" and so the cops like "yeah, ya were. (proceeds to look at my sister and neice in tha back) So where y'all headed today?" We explained we were going to our brother's in Louisville for a family function and then he's like "well, I'm gonna let you off with a warning for speeding. Now you don't have any drugs or weapons or bombs in the car now do ya?" Piggy's got jokes. "nope, not today sir" So he wishes us well, and we go on our merry way and then I'm able to start breathing again, sober for the last 2 hours of our 3 hour trip... And stoned again within 15 minutes of our arrival.