Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoned Befor Court

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by J-Sin420, Apr 11, 2003.

1. Well im bored as hell and Ive got 1 hour befor court so I figured I'd take some bong tokes and get extremely ripped. This could be the last time I post here for up to 44 months. I'll post up and let you know what happend at court if I can.

***J-Sin***

2. hope everything goes ok

3. Well no jail for now.....The going ripped thing wasnt the best idea, kept spacing off during important questions.

***J-Sin***

4. damn 44 months!!! that would of sucked big dick! hope u aint in jail for nearly that long, or at all!

5. In your sig, is that what you went to court for?

6. dude you dont know where thats from?

7. from fear and loathing..that movie is the shit

8. phuck i'm an idiot :p

i never saw that movie...god only knows why...

i just tried to put two and two together...drugs/court :p

9. you must have had quite a stash if you're facing 44 months for mary-jane related "crimes". or is it something else?

beeing stoned in court was (as said) not the brightest idea either :) reminds me of some cheech & chong scenes.

anyways, good luck beating the system (*)

*) the above statement is only valid if neither of the following is true:

a) it was a violent crime
    b) it was hard-drugs crime
    c) it was theft
    d) you blew mary-jane smoke into the arresting officers face, whilst laughing your ass off and spitting (not voluntary) munchies-crumbs all over his pristine fascist-uniform and making odd remarks about his unableness to chill and follow the serene joyous flow of heightened awareness and stop butting into your trip.

10. sounds good to me!

11. Yeah. You talking about being high in court did remind me of some cheech and chong shit. lol. I love them