Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoned at work

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Psychopsilocybe, Nov 4, 2011.

1. So the other day I was working (I work at Taco Time) and it got really fuckin busy. As soon as my relief got there I went and took a ten. I went to my car, took couple hits and smoked a cigarette. Came back from my break and went back to drive thru cashier.

I took this bitches order, she ordered 20 crisp tacos. I hopped on rail and made a few myself. I went to hand her the tacos and she asked for so hot sauce and I had grabbed a hand full and stuffed it in the bag. She looked at me and said theres 20 tacos, Im gonna need at least 1 for each taco. So I took the fuckin hot sauce bucket and dumped the whole thing in her bag. Have a nice day.

Anyone else have some funny stories of bein high at work.

2. When i wake n bake before school its so obvious im high because i'd be sitting there staring blankly at the lesson on the wall and when my teacher says "what are you doing"
    i'd say "calm down, im learning"
    lol

3. Hahahaha that's fucking great...sometimes when I hit up taco bell and they ask me if I want sauce I'm like fuck yes...I want a ton of verde and mild..they throw in like 3 packs...I look at them in disbelief, I mean I just spent $20 at Taco Bell which is like $50 worth of food anywhere else, and I get 6 packs of sauce...wtf, I wish they just dumped that shit in my bag. But thats pretty funny man. I can't get high at work since I work security and actually have to run around all night long dealing with fucking people, and when I'm high my communication skills go to shit.

4. I do not get stoned before or at work. I like my salary!

Another reason, I work hard for my money, why work hard to spend it AT WORK???

Plus it makes time slow down

5. Being a grocery store bagger high is the absolute best.

I would show up baked, throw shit in bags whatever. Bananas underneath your cans sir? Check. Bread squished to shit? Done.

Then you go out to collect carts, walk around the building & smoke yourself a nice joint. Funny thing was, when the security dude caught me..he just asked for a hit & went on about his day.

I would purposely ask to do carts. You can smoke joints around the building PLUS no dealing with people :D

(Obviously the bread squish & banana squish was a joke, I was a very awesome bagger who is giving a great name to high ass people at work) :smoke:

6. I'm a checker at a grocery store, and I don't usually do anything when I'm checking up front, but I also work the dairy back wall, and I always get fucking stoned and just zone out and do my shit.
    Although, I'm the only one back there, so people always ask me questions, and I'm like... whaaaa? and they just look at me funny.

7. And talking to the customers is great 2!

8. One time I was working with kids at a summer camp...I went in blown off some sour diesel and had a huge grin on my face. Some kid told me a story of how he lost his coloring book at camp so his dad beat him with a switch. The kid thought I was laughing at him...it was bad.

9. [quote name='"egnops das bob"']Being a grocery store bagger high is the absolute best.

I would show up baked, throw shit in bags whatever. Bananas underneath your cans sir? Check. Bread squished to shit? Done.

Then you go out to collect carts, walk around the building & smoke yourself a nice joint. Funny thing was, when the security dude caught me..he just asked for a hit & went on about his day.

I would purposely ask to do carts. You can smoke joints around the building PLUS no dealing with people :D

(Obviously the bread squish & banana squish was a joke, I was a very awesome bagger who is giving a great name to high ass people at work) :smoke:[/quote]

Working in a grocery store stoned was the best. I used to do carts for a year and we'd just walk to our cars and hit this small bong every once in a while haha. But then I got moved to the grocery department so we'd just go on break and come back super stoned and my manager would just shake her head. I almost got her to smoke me out once haha.

10. If you're working hourly job, go get em tiger!

11. I will add, if a customer wants to smoke me out with a bowl rather than buy me a drink, I won't turn it down!

I'm a sushi chef so I'm always turning down drinks, not a drinker type, although I have unlimited supply of beers, chefs never pay.

12. Yeah so over the summer my friend came over and we smoked a couple doobies and then I get a call saying yeah can you work today? I go yeah sure. So I get there baked and 1 customer ordered a huge order and I needed to ask him multiple times because my shirt term memory was shot lol. I could tell he was baked so he was cool with it lol, and after I ring him up he forgot all his food I needed to run outside and give it to him. He was that baked.

13. Sounds chill bro, how long it take u to learn sushi? like how to make it and shit

14. DUDE being a checker was dope too. I was the quickest mothafucka there, BUT goddam corporate bullshit kept me from making the amount of money I should have.

The older checkers did a shit job, and got paid a fuckton. But since I was on a loophole "Combo Clerk" BS, they could throw me in the checkstand & give you an extra .25cents.

I used to deny jumping in, like "Fuck you, I don't care how long the lines are...I don't want to deal with checking for an extra quarter!". Managers used to get so pissed, but only because THEY'RE the ones who should jump in first.

Anyway, /rant.

I got laid at work too, that was pretty dope. I heard of people fucking in the Dairy Coolers (idk how, my dick couldn't get hard in that cold ass room). There was also an upstairs managers room that I KNOW 2 managers got down in.

Hahaha, now that I remember...one of those ^ managers actually paid me with 2 nugs when I finished all of the go-backs.
    I would've been stoked as fuck, but that was back then when I didn't smoke.

Dam I miss that job... ehhh kinda

15. I was dishes for a little mom and pop restaurant near my house and it gets pretty busy on Fridays. Anyway, I always go to work high as fuck and it makes washing dishes like the greatest activity in the whole entire world.

16. I'm a grocery store bagger as well, I come to work high occasionally. Costomer service wise im alot better stoned because the assholes don't bother me as much. Before the other closing bagger and I have to walk around the building to look for carts and about 2/3 of our baggers smoke weed so we always blaze behind the building.

17. Sushi? Putting a slice of fish on rice? Anyone with 2 hands can do it! Good luck getting a job! Sushi is extremely easy! It took less than a minute to learn. Rolls, like rolling a food blunt. Sashimi? Cut fish and serve.

Sushi business, it's hard finding a good restaurant that's willing to pay you 5000 monthly for easy work.

18. Hell yea dude, most of the crew at taco time smoke weed so when we close we go round to the dumpster area and smoke a bowl.

19. Haha bro, im in need of work. Might bag some groceries, cuz according to these people its fucking great high!

20. But if you're American, do not apply, Americans seriously lack discipline for this line of work. Many apply but none pass a week. We just hired a Mexican as sushi helper, he has discipline so he might end up earning 2500 monthly which is better than the minimum wage he started out as.

You must also have mastered your knife, your 2 bevel knife from the kitchen will not cut it! You will need hand folded single bevel knife for fish cutting.