Stoned At The Dentist

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by westcoastballer293, May 30, 2014.

1. Im sitting in the waiting room stoned off my ass ahah anyone ever been to a dentist/doctor baked?

2. Every time lol. Makes sitting there uncomfortably much more enjoyable.

3. lol yea, not something i make a point of doing though. 

4. Ah fuck that I would not let anyone go near my mouth while high, I would just start laughing at the funny position I'm in sitting in a reclined chair with a guy poking around in my mouth.

Plus imagine the process of scraping your teeth and stuff, I'd bug out

5. The first time I did it I felt so weird but at the same time hilarious. I was there for a cleaning too lol.

6. Yeah haha twice, once with an infected tooth and once for a checkup, was absolutely, obviously mashed and the hot indian girl who was the dentist blatently knew and was kinda treating me really gently and talking to me liek a kid but in a cool way. At first i was tripping out but she made me proper relaxed and it turned into one of my best stoned experiences lol

7. Haha Ya. The last time though I was like Nah... Took me forty minutes of waiting past my appointment to see them. Never again haha

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Damn that's terrible. The longest its ever taken me past my appt is like 10-15 minutes

9. exactly when I was thinking..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I go to the doctor baked all the time. And I try and get high before I have physical therapy cause the two times I went sober sucked ass but when I'm high I just don't give a shit what we do cause I will enjoy anything better while high.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

11. Yeah I was watching judge Judy or jerry springer or something and I couldn't stop laughing at how outrageous it was while they were trying to clean my teeth

12. #12 MunchiesMan78, Jun 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2014
    Yeah I would NOT get stoned before going to the dentist at all. Worst idea ever. They put you waaaaayyyy back in a recliner chair and then shine this bright ass light in your face. They scrape your teeth and all this shit. No way I would be high when at the dentist lol. If I was super baked while at the dentist I would think I'm being expeiremented on lol

13. Yeah and I was put on nitrous too so it was like falling away from reality when the nos kicked in

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Yup. I go to the dentist high, the doctor high--shit, I go everywhere high.

15. Daaaaamn this makes me uncomfortable just to think about haha
    I could never ever do this while stoned.

--Ride the tiger, you can see his stripes but you know he's clean!--

16. Sounds like a fun experience but I always wondered what would happen if you came to the dentist, doctors, or orthodonist smelling like you just came out of a hot boxed vehicle.  Like would they kick you out or act like everything's fine? Lol

17. Me and my dentist blaze it everytime right before, my boy Angelo does home dentistry on the cheap

18. if home dentistry is anything like home tattoos, your teeth are gonna fall out.

19. really? all home tattoos
    tattoo.jpg

20. [​IMG]all home dentistry.

Hey....someone had to finish last in the class right?