Stoned at bank and....just wooooooo

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dragon313, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Ok so I work 3rd shift and got off work at 7:00 and got paid and had off the next 3 days and girl friend was outta town (she dont smoke) so I was just gona blaze a craze
    bank doesnt open till 8:30

so im on here forums toking listing to music token proabably looking up somthing related to zombies or bongs or zombie bongs....hmmmmmmmm *writes down note*

so then 8:30 comes along and I start to head to bank and all of a sudden I get realllllly baked. so I park and start walking to the front door and there is a cop there, but its ok hes the guy who opens the door for you and says good morning but he always says buenos dias since im hispanic but I dont speak spanish (its really incovient)

but once I get in there im blazing and trying to subtract my checks to go into checking and saving and im like 100 - 159 wha...how can....thats not possible lol but I get it and start to sign check then the odd part

I start to slowly hear everything everyone is saying like all the way across the room and shit
    and I start to freak on the inside. I was about to flip but then it stoped. it was pretty hardcore.....wooo...

2. Did i read this right? Did weed give you super hearing? Thats just another awesome thing weed does.

3. That's pretty crazy. What were the people saying anyways?

4. like bank related shit lol

ummmmm

there was 2 ladies by the reception desk and they were talking about the past weekend

there were 2 banker dudes on there computers and they were talking about the stocks, manily BP i believe somting about energy

there were the 3 tellers and the customers, but that shit was just numbers lol.

tahts the only stuff I could really distinguish though