Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoned at a buffet

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by YourPerception, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Haha dude I know what you mean. It's that feeling where I'm like "Only in America do we go pay to stuff ourselves with food to the point of feeling so uncomfortable and like complete shit."

2. I think EKKO is trolling to appeal to the young and dumb kids

I've never had a Chinese buffet not make you prepay for a plate.

Maybe its just because of my age group but, EKKO falls within that age group (or younger)

3. Huh? What?

4. FTW... :p..

5. You could say I'm the dumbest kid ever. (this is my bros account and hes over 18 so plz no ban) I've been caught smoking weed twice (but out of the 22 times I've hit it, it's not to bad of a ratio.) Well anyways we were on a family trip to China. My mom and sister always wake up early to go to the buffet and my mom "thinks" my brother and I sleep in. But once they left I pull out the stash that I safely hid in a cereal box through security to China =p. We went out, took a couple big hits. Used a couple drops of visine, then took showers to get rid of the smell. Then we decided to go to the Buffet.

Let's just say we had a little trouble finding the buffet in the lobby. Even though it was right next to the entrance. We kept asking people where the buffet was but no one spoke our language. We didn't care we thought it was funny to hear the Chinese people confused at english. Then I turned and see my mom and sister sitting at a table. Well normally I'm shy but a little more outgoing when I'm high. I screamed "YEAHH I FOUND IT. I'M SO HUNGRY I COULD EAT A HORSE. LEGGO" and galloped into the buffet. The room became silent for a second but then gained it's noise level back. I grabbed a plate and since I don't like chinese food. Took 12 pieces of french toast on 3 plates. And carried them one by one to the table. I ate them all without getting full, and my mom just laughed and said I looked like I hadn't eaten in days. I laughed and said "You look like you've eaten your days worth of food. Save some for the hungry" she knew I was joking but didn't expect that type of joke out of me. She laughed anyways. My brother just sat there noming on an egg roll that was surprisingly served at the buffet. He started rubbing his belly and then farted really loud and said "excuse me someone's knocking on the back door" I ate about 7 of the french toast pieces. And then proceeded to carry the rest back and put them where they were. People found this odd. Then I said "I'm going to go back to bed." My mom said "Don't you need a key?" I said "I'll find my own way in." My mom found this kind of odd but just thought I was tired. My plan was to ask the maid to open the door but I forgot they spoke chinese. I tried to recall Ni Hao Kilan but could not remember if they ever said "Don't have key" I went up to her and said it in english and pointed at my door then my pants. She got the message and let me in. I went to bed and woke up refreshed and sober.

This story prolly sucks (I know it does.) but I thought I should share it. The stuff we had was Purple Kush which is strong for the first few hours but then tones down.

6. im not even gonna read that and consider you a troll just for the first line.

7. I don't understand what part of my comment you don't understand lol, I even spaced it out for ease of reading. I neglected to quote the comment I was addressing, but I felt that since it had been quoted twice on this page people might remember his name

edit: huh? what?

8. #28 YourPerception, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2011
    My bad man. Not quoting it threw me off I guess. I'm high and was sitting here thinking of what the hell you could have been talking about with the initials EKKO. :smoke: Now I understand.

9. This one time at bandcamp me and some buddies went to a chinese buffet and I ate crab legs and sea food. Let's just say I bit off more than I could digest

10. I never go to a buffet unless I'm sure I'm hungry enough to make them lose money, lol

But yeah... I always regret it an hour later. So, I've pretty much stopped that habit haha

sushiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

11. Damn greenhorns