Stoned art!

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by GreenDazed42, Aug 21, 2003.

1. Hey, post the stuff you've done while baked in this thread! I have found out that these two things happen when I'm stoned and I draw:

1. I'm not that stoned, but stoned enough to REALLY concentrate on one thing. I noticed I draw my best in this state because I pay good attention to detail, and can sit still and just do it for hours!
    2. I'm way too baked, and I start thinking crazy shit which translates it's self to the paper.

Here's an example of both states of "stoned drawing":

1. One I did of my girlfriend--really like her expression.
    [​IMG]

2. Heh, way too baked.
    [​IMG]

2. Does anyone even go in the forum anymore??

3. that pic of you girlfriend is great, the otherone is weird but i like it.

4. While I draw while stoned I jsut get stcuk to small detail, I mean I start to draw and after an hour or so there may be some sidelines and such + an 4 cm x 4 cm spot full of little stuff....

5. When i try to draw stoned, i have to draw quick, like sketches that look scribbly. I hate the outcomes of my stoned drawing, much better sober.

6. ahaha nice

7. Shit i did some weird stoned art last night, i got really stoned off of some kif, like less then a gram. Well here ya go:

Attached Files:

8. Oh yeh i was wearing these goggles with 3d glasses i put inside - trippy.

Attached Files:

9. And one of the future rule of g.w.bush

Attached Files:

10. Haha, that's some great stuff! I think it's cool to draw stoned from your imagination like that (like my monkeys) because the weirdest things pop up.

Grasscity Deals Near You