Stoned apology

Discussion in 'General' started by hippie john, Jul 29, 2003.

?

Forgive me?

1. yeah, your forgiven, baked dumbass

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. well, OK, *cough* ASS *cough*

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. sorry. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. fuck no.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. i had a little too much last night and too many opinions in design and setup. please forgive me for my dazed stupidnessesss

2. i forgive you :) For whatever you done man

3. Rest assured you are forgiven for whatever tresspasses you percieve to have done against whomever you percieve to have done them against.

4. my crime was posting a little too much in growroom design and setup:p

5. im sure whatever you did is nothing on my stoned posts!
    lol

but i forgive ya

6. its all good man, i kow we have ALL gone on a little stoned posting spree! your forgiven (but i click "sorry.no" but your forgiven man! get onto MSN tonight if u can man! (dis is THC101 budd)

7. A friend of THC101 is a friend of mine, Welcome To The City!!!

8. LOL! No i meant this is THC101,bud. this is THC101, i felt i was posting out of control on the other name so made this out of bordom and i am gonna be like critter and have 2, so i dont have too many posts, and i may delete some posts to stay at 1500, and ways i am fucked up on some riddlin, hahaha. i am typing so god damn fast

9. O Ok LOL whatever dude your choice ;)

10. u maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!
    :p

11. in reply to the last 3 posts.........................o_O?

12. of course... i wasnt here last night but im sure no one would really mind...lol...everyone gets fucked up and posts on here... 1/2 the shit dont make sense! i luv it!

13. i didn't notice any wrongdoings or proppeller posts, and i don't get the notion that half of the posts here doesn't make any sense, that's like rabbits getting out of their hole to greet the fox. not very likely. everything makes sense, it's just tuning into the thought behind it that may be a bit difficult. well, a lot, about half the time :D

14. yeah, i pulled the same face.

... and i said "huh???"

if i had said "meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeental" i mighta understood.

oh wait... i just counted three posts back from when u said that. oh. mine is included. uhhh...

doh!

Grasscity Deals Near You