Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoned and swimming?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Po4381994, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Me and a group of friends are smoking this weekend and decided to go swimming in the evening after toking, wondering about your guys past experiences with this, fun? Any ideas, games etc?

2. haha i used to always to this shit. marco polo is scary as fuck when ur high shah

3. While drunk and baked out of your mind, playing chicken fight in the pool with like 6-7 other people and some hot bitches is the most fun pool game ever, lol.

4. I did it last weekend xD it is fucking amazing

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I was pretty high the other day and I took a shower, it was the most glorious feeling ever.

6. Me and my friends always do this lol. We've been smoking blunts in my friends pool lately. Good tip: get those full face goggles and swim around under water. It's fun as hell and your high friends will freak out if yiu grab their legs

Zippity zoppity lets smoke the jello pudding pot.

7. #7 Weedity, Jul 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2013
    I'm almost twenty. I've been smoking weed since I was sixteen. Whenever I swim high, which is majority of the time, I always have the time of my life doing the same exact things over and over and over again.

1. Diving off the diving board, and once submerged I do a fast underwater somersault with goggle on, the bubbles look fucking awesome everywhere.

2. Just swimming underwater with goggles on and what not.

For some reason, that shit is fucking fun while high. I have never once needed hot bitches in the pool for it to be fun haha

8. I like to hit my bong while I'm in the pool on my floatie. It's the best feeling ever! :bongin:

9. This. Do it man.

The water feels like jello if youre high enough :bongin:

10. Pretty sweet, chlorine is kind of a buzzkill though. Me and my brother hotboxed a shower stall at an indoor water park, I was really high for like an hour, but the chemical smell is a little nauseating.

11. My friend has a hoop in his pool, so we always play intense 2 on 2 pool ball games after we smoke a few blunts. Also, I dont think there's ever been a time that smoking didn't make something more fun. Another great thing is that you have an excuse for your eyes being red if that's ever an issue

12. I'm at work right now, but once the clock hits 5 I'm heading over to my buddies with my brand new bong (got today) and swimming all night! :)

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. swimming is great floating better just float along and smoking a blunt just awesomness right there

dudeeeee yes to the goggles and just looking at shit underwater haha

this makes me want to go swimming now!

15. dont we all right now? i think we should make a GC pool party

16. 's do it. Who's got the pool?

17. should have a minimum of ten ahead for what GC is about

18. Right? I'm at work till 5 and can't wait to go home, rip some bubbler, and go swimming and my buddies house with some goggles on. 

19. Yeah like to go swimming in a 12 foot deep  olympic sized pool. I pretend that I am flying. Trippy.

20. Literally might be the best and most enjoyable thing to do stoned