stoned and listening to....

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by TwoTokeMcGee, Sep 13, 2005.

1. an unmastered version of the new ringworm. "justice replaced by revenge", i think it's called.

anyway, what are you listening to right now, as you're hopefully smashed like me.

2. Just did a bong currently listening to The Doors.

3. Shpongle

4. muS1k K1ck5 ass while st00nded!!!!

5. the residents. weird shit.

6. crunk music

7. the doors

8. Brian Jonestown Massacre, best underground rock ever.

9. i always listen to the doors no matter what

10. Just smoked a fat bowl alone... listenin to a mix on my computer.

Tony Yayo - Curious
    Juelz Santana - There it go (Whistle Song)
    Project Pat - Blunt to my lip
    Young Jeezy - Peace up, A Town Down
    Three 6 - Riddin on chrome
    Dipset - Sippin on sizzurp (not three 6)
    Cam'Ron - Girls (raw fuckin song lol)
    Bun B - Draped Up
    B.I.G.- 10 Crack Commandments

theres some other shit, dont feel like typin cuz im high

11. how do u listen to rap when ur high? like ok i listen to rap once in a blue moon. But when i get ripped i like to hear real music. the kind of music where u can break down the instruments and hear all the different layers. with rap its just a bunch of drum beats and talking. Just something i never enjoyed

12. lol i usually only listen to rap in cars. ((cuz i love bass))

but if im like sittin @ my computer or sittin round, i usually have some crazy shit goin.... (jimi hendrix, pink floyd, bob marley, anything old and raw)

just a mix that i had playin @ the moment... i got a Jimmy Buffet mix goin now lol

13. I agree, the bass sounds so good when ur high. Pink Floyds - Have a Cigar has one of my favorite openings.

14. The first song i remember hearin as a little kid was Pink Floyd - Money.

My mom used to be a huge ass hippie (stopped smokin like 4 years ago) and she would always have some crazy shit goin in the background of my house. Funny cuz i listen to shit now *high* that she used to listen to *high*.

Generation gap? nah.

15. Same thing with me and my dad. He has been smoking since he was a teenager and he owuld always listen to clapton. Like a year ago i started smoking numorous times a day and he never knew. My mom ended up telling him and now we smoke together. He was also surprised i like the doors cuz he said when he was young he had alot of their albums but he doesn't know how to d/l music so he thanked me for that one. Nothing like father son bonding over a joint.

16. Thats tight as fuck. i wish i couldve smoked with my mom (even though i was like a sophomore in high school)

17. SOme Bob Marley

18. yea i listen to everyting from grateful dead to pink floyd but i listen to alot a jam bands like widespread panic or string cheese incident, and alot of marley

19. Immortal Technique