Stoned and enjoying the rainy season in sunny Florida! [Pics]

Discussion in 'General' started by Still Smokin, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Its that time of year again.. I fell it just started today because I havent seen rains like this is a looong time around here. They were the most marvelous rain storms I have witnessed since last rainy season here in FL, in the sticky, hot, rainy Summer season. Its my favorite time of year though.

So the great part of my dat started this afternoon with me getting out of class and driving home to see that storm clouds were coming in fast. I was pscyched cause I love the rain. So I grabbed my bong, packed it, and ripped it pretty hard 2-3 times; milkshots.

Here is a pic of one of the milk-shots I took out of a bong that I have had for a looong time that got handed down to me.

[​IMG]

Then I opened all the windows in the front of the house to watch the storm roll into town and I grabbed my camera to capture it all. It was fucking crazy. The summer rains here in FL are so unpredictable.. so random... it would get dark, then rain, then get very bright, and rain a lot more, then get dark, and rain again..and light again.. I KNOW..its nucking futs. Well, here are some pics I took of the storm.

Storm clouds roll in fast and it begins to get dark it sporadic places. Its amazing to watch. The wind rolls in hard with the storm too. The temperature drops a good 15 degrees. It feels great to be outdoors in it. Not to mention capturing this while completely stoned was very mellow

[​IMG]

Again..getting very dark.

[​IMG]

Then it brightens up but begins to absolutely pour down like a mutha' - This photo doesnt do justice to what it really looked like. It was pouring..only not over my house yet. Crazy I know..but these rain storms will literally be 600 yards away from you, and you can clearly see it raining over there but not where your standing. The rain came really hard after this photo

[​IMG]

You cant really tell here but it is pouring down rain all over my neighborhood now. It once again got dark, then just let loose the flood gates. Its still raining right now outside and these photos were taken hours ago.

[​IMG]

Finally, the storm is over, 45 minutes later, and the sun almost blinds you coming from behind all those dark storm clouds. It looks trippy and amazing all at the same time. The animal life outdoors also becomes wild and rambunctious after the rains, it is amazing to hear. Its so amazing to watch a storm, sober or not. However, I must admit, I was extremely stoned and mellow all through out this show ;):D And thats it fellas. A Florida Summer rain storm captured and documented. Amazing stuff.

[​IMG]

Peace :wave:

2. cool pics man, and thanks for sharing. we dont get much rain here in arizona, so that was very refreshing for me.

enjoy the rain. :smoke:

3. Beautiful
    +rep brahhh

4. Looks like you have a beautiful fucking neighborhood man, that's pretty cool.

We haven't been getting much rain on the west coast, but we have the occasional tarrential downpour.

5. no doubt, im in n.fla,,, and its raining now, and been raining since 7;00 this morning,,, i been drinking beer like a fish,,,, and on the city all day!!!!

6. Nice man wish i could be there ;)

7. Same. Florida is starting to look like a great place to live.

8. What sorts of wildlife do you see?

9. WOW!

Would love to be there!!

I love thunder storms but we never get them where I am. We had ONE rumble & a flash yesterday (Its summer in Ireland now)! Almost couldnt handle it! :D:D

10. damn that looks nice there
    california sucks

11. All sorts of birds- a lot of Hawks. Squirels. Rabbits. Deer. Racoons. Alligators.

Not all at the same time of course

12. hey stillsmokin, where do you live? I'm in palm beach county.

I also love when the clouds start to roll in and it starts to get dark. Love getting stoned and watching the crazy rains.

13. Beautiful in new smyrna right now. I'm always loving fl

14. lol excellent post! i live on the gulf and also love the rains... what is it that makes it the perfect time to get high lol? when an actual hurricane was around three years ago it was wild as hell, crazy wind, light show, and rain, all i did was stay stoned for 4 days... it was very primitive and relaxing...

15. Yeah I remember, I was at Siesta Key, 7+ foot waves :eek:

Where did you pick up that bong at?

16. If I find the cord to connect my camera to comp I'll post my view.

17. Here's our view from Destin;

[​IMG]

18. Im born and raised Palm Beach County. Im finishing up school here in North Central Florida and moving back to the 5ive 6ix Ace in a few weeks. I'll be in the West Palm area.

The bong was actually handed down to me a long time ago- completely free :D

Its not that bad, nothing special, but it hits like a beast.