Stoned and curious.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GorillaFarmer, Mar 2, 2009.

1. So I have 30 Fem. Lemon Skunk seeds coming that should be here by this week. Now my plan is to raise them all up for my first harvest. But I also have Bonus Seeds!

5 Thai Super Skunk Seeds
    1 Fem Super Skunk
    1 Fem Pure Gold
    1 Fem Diesel

So I am thinking maybe something like this.

Germ everything. In a perfect world lets say I get a 100% Germ rate. So I will raise the 30 Lemon skunks for sale. Then make the 3 fem. bonus seeds I got into Moms and raise them up. When I switch over light cycles Ill move the moms into my clone closet and they will remain under the 18/6 cycle. I remain current light cycles for everything until I harvest the Lemon Skunk. Then I will clip everything. Aiming for 35 clones from each of the mothers. Then ill Switch the mothers over to bud and harvest them. Then ill let my clones raise up, then take one of the nicest females from each type and do it again. That way I can get the most bang for my buck. Is this a solid plan?

Oh i plan on raising up the regular Thai skunk seeds and maybe doing a gorilla outdoor.

2. Sure, its a nice plan as long as you have the space, lights, etc. to do it. If you have a room you can dedicate to it, go for it. Sounds like a nice consistent yield.

3. Yeah. My space is about 10'x10'x10'. I will be raising the 30 under 1 1000w light under a 4' reflector. Then for the next grow I will be going with hopefully 6 600w lights using the dual 600 watt ballast set up. Im pretty sure i will be more than set. If anything ill need a filter can upgrade.

4. GC frowns on promoting anything that might be construed to be illegal bro.......

5. Dispensaries bud...

6. No worries.......didn't want to see your thread deleted........peace

7. Haha yeah If I was growing for the street I dont think id even bother making a gc account.

8. shit man you should smoke me out :) ahah
    but it seems like you got the space for it so id say go for it man thats gonna be a fuckin massive ammount of weed lol makes me wish i owned a dispensary