Stoned adventures

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ledzeprox68, May 13, 2011.

1. Most of the time its just get high and do something around the house, but those other times when things come up, while you're stoned....

Yesterday me and a friend were at my friends house, they have no car (dad left them, long story) but his grandpa was driving his mom. We were out back hittin up sone g's and his mom comes home so we start throwing shit up and trying to play it off, well I was doing good but my friend blew it.

So right then my mom calls (me and my parents only have one car), and says that my dad fell asleep coming out of the neighborhood and hit a mailbox which proceeded to pop his tire and knock the mirror off. So none of us have a car. So me and my friend are walking down the side of the highway for about 4 miles, I in flip flops, to reach my dad and help him. My friend wanted to go just to get away from his mom.

We changed the tire and got him home, (hooray for a son that comes and saves his dad while he's stoned?)

THAT was thursday the 12th, I don't wanna know what's gonna happen today, friday the 13th.

2. i skateboarded to my girlfriends house then to nightschool halfway across miami then to my house. today. i skated torward my bus was gonna miss it. smoked and chilling at home.

3. Sounds good man
    I'm chillin with some people at school eatin burgers gonna go home soon and smoke and chill