Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoned adventures

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by maffew91, Mar 22, 2012.

1. one time me and my friends pitched on an oz and took my bong on the go and ended up finding an abandon train station with the train carts things tipped over and open, we also found a shit ton of lumber and came back and built a little cabin beside the train station with old wood used for the rails. this is only one of the adventures i've had while toking on the go aha, lot more to come too.
    MJ + outdoors = <3 :smoke:

2. I love blazing in nature and me and my buddies have found a lot of cool spots. We have even seen cougars and other sketchy shit while blazing at night.

I love chilling stoned but adventures are even better.

3. Lmao u know what you mean, aha few weeks back me and my friends seen a wolf :D

4. Yeah a couple of my buddies saw a wolf as well when they were outside blazing at like 3 AM. ahaha

It's hard to beat blazing in forests and nature. It just feels so chill.

5. My apartment has a rooftop garden/patio type area, if I can get some alone time up there I like to just chill out with the plants. Other than that I like to just be with friends.