Stoned 3d Modeling

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by I Eat Razorz, Sep 5, 2010.

1. So I'm working on this thing, done all of it thus far while stoned. Looking for some feedback on it. Be honest, I don't have feelings to hurt.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. what is it?:smoking:

3. That is fucking sick.

4. =) It's a game concept I'm working on. I'm going for a industial gothic feel. It's kinda bare right now though. If I keep up with it, I want steam to play a major roll in enemy disposal and puzzle solving. I'll post more updates when I add more stuff.

5. Thats awesome! I'm taking an autocad class this semester I hope I can learn how to do these sorts of things. My brother is going to school for video game design I'm sure he'd like this haha

6. You mean it's basically a fuckin thing! But a very cool thing, I would like to see more of this thing keepitup:smoking::hello:

7. Thanks. :D I'm doing this in 3d studio. I'm teaching my self through the use of books and online tuts. http://cg.tutsplus.com/ has been of much help. It's not hard to do once you start grasping the basics of it. The video tutorials posted by the Tate brothers on that site are really helpful. I basically watched hours of video, following along with some, before I actually starting in on it.

Yup, it's a fucking thing alright :smoking: I'm glad you like it.

Here are some more fucking things I did, but didn't finish...

Attached Files:

8. I have no clue what it actually is.

Kinda reminded me of those kid toy race car track things haha, but it still looks very nice. Good amount of detail in there. Excited to see more!

We should collab in the near feature eh?

Do you have MSN or AIM?

9. i like the whole steam thing/industrial feelyness you were going for in the game concept you mentioned.

and the fucking thing is cool.

10. When i clicked this thread I was expecting to see 3d Images of Women in Bikini's or lingerie
    but I like your images looks gothic to me.