Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stone hangover/after-stonage?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gizmoguy, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Sometimes after I've smoked some (even if it's not particularly awesome stuff), after I should've come down, I still feel like I'm high. I'll go to bed, but I still feel weird the next day. One time it lasted for 2 days! It's not like a hangover per se, it's sort of like a mild high. Has anyone ever had this? Did I smoke some tainted dope? Is my mind broken? =S

2. Happens to me all the time. You just feel a little slowed down or what not.

3. yea it happens to the best of us. i woke up today at 1p.m feeling extremely tired and slow after a night of smoking a bunch of weed.

4. ya thats pretty normal, you always get this...odd is this reality kinda feeling. its off and on and completely random for me at least.

5. Cos my tolerance is so high its fucked, i needa smoke heaps which = this hangover
    your trying to explain.

But at the same time, when i smoke i feel like im coming down after 40 minutes.

6. I always feel stupid the next day, its always a mind high and ill be doing the wrong shit and ill realize it later but i can still do my work at school fine ill just do the wrong section and what not lol

7. I honestly really hate that feeling, it second guesses my thought on smoking ever again. Best thing to do is get some exercise, I usally box for an hour the day after I've toked.

8. It's called being tired.:laughing:

9. The best thing to do is to vaporize. If you don't want to then invest in some higher quality herb. Vaporization is the best way to combat that brain fog.

10. I smoke atleast 2 grams every day and work, do weights, box etc
    go out, bang my missus n do shit, ya know, keep yourself busy.

All about your mindstate and how you handle your smoke.

11. I think sometimes for me the body high stays. Like sometimes i get this odd feeling like when i touch something or trip it takes me a bit to feel i touched it like i dont feel imediately. And just bits of it stay for the night. Only some strains though

12. I call it relaxing!!

13. Never had that. Come to think of it I never feel burnt out either.

14. Are you an active person?

15. When I first started smoking I found that I would sometimes get tired after smoking.

You will find though, as your tolerance to weed increases, your tolerance for the side effects increases. Its pretty rare for me to get a pounding heart, or cotton mouth anymore, compared with when I first started smoking. Hell my eyes don't usually even get red now.

16. It's because you actually stay "high" for up to two days. The THC and cannabinoids and plant matter affect you for that long.

17. Wow thanks for all the replies! It's nice to see so many people committed to the herb! :smoke:
    I was a bit worried that my brain was getting fried, LOL! I don't really like the feeling, it's bad 'cuz my concentration isn't as good.
    Also, do you guys tend to use SWIM on here? Or are you hardcore and don't care about getting busted? :p

18. Yeah it happens to me a lot too.

To me it feels like im not all "there", im not complaining though i dont mind it :smoke:
    Maybe thats what people call being perma-fried.

19. It happens to me when I get really high. Mostly off indica highs. People say theres no "hang over" but there is sometimes, now its not some drunk hangover, but it is one. I just dont think everyone experiences everything weed can do to you.

Some people smoke different ways with different amount with different kinds of potency.

20. no its cool dude happens to me all the time