Stone Bud Bomb

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Topfbauer, Oct 12, 2018.

1. [​IMG]
    So I picked up one of these in Amsterdam at the Bulldog several years ago. I loaned it this weekend to my daughters boyfriend who was visiting and he lost it somewhere on my 300ac farm. Not a good impression.

Anyway I can order a new one from them but shipping and pipe is over 50euro. I did a quick web search and can't find one any place else, so thought i would ask for anyone that might know another source.

2. I have no Idea what that is pictured above to be honest...
    BUT, if you really want to replace it, you may just want to pay the 50 and get a good quality replacement.
    shitty story about the original though.
    :confused_2:

3. So for those wondering this is a carved stone bud bomb.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. That's just where he said he got it. You might consider having a friend buy it in person and then ship it to you? It will still be the same quality that way, but it might be cheaper to pay the store and your friend for the shipping. Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looks like a chillum ?

Sent from my LGMP260 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Look`s like "Faff"

• Like Like x 1
  7. Historically you shoot your daughter's boyfriend for suspicion for having sex with her. This is a far more reasonable reason to blast him! :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I will have to pass this along to them.
    They live several thousand miles away, and are old enough to make own choices. She has a masters in engineering and a great job. He seems like a good guy.
    Unfortunately they didn’t realize they lost it until he was at the airport in line for security. I wasn’t there but they evidently went through his entire bag cause they didn’t want him getting caught with it by TSA.
    He was already on plane when I was told. Maybe when they come in for Christmas and he asks if he can marry her I will use this to my advantage.

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. Not sure what a Faff is but assume it is an U.K. term?

Tried a quick search but didn’t see what I was looking for.

11. Not sure what a Faff is but assume it is an U.K. term?

Tried a quick search but didn’t see what I was looking for.

12. Hire a dowser but be ready for an unwanted surprise ...

good luck

13. Looks like a dick pipe, complete with erection action.