Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stomping/ground shaking feeling while really high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dylanhv11, May 3, 2018.

1. I was wondering if anyone has experienced this as well.

I took one fat bowl mixed with keif which got me pretty ripped. For a while I felt completely fine (just really high) until my ears began to ring and my heart rate got higher than usual when I’m high. This happens to me occasionally when I get really high however it made me sorta paranoid and anxious because I’ve gotten laced weed before and it started with extreme ringing in my ears and other things which I won’t bother explaining. Back to the story, so every few minutes I’d get this feeling in my entire body as if the ground was shaking, it was like an elephant was stomping right next to me and I could almost even hear it. I’m convinced it wasn’t just me feeling my heartbeat because it wasn’t at the same pace, it was much slower. These periods would last a few seconds each time and I was just wondering is anyone has experienced this aswell. Im sure it isn’t laced because I order my weed online but I tried to search this up and I found absolutely nothing and none of my friends can relate. Just curious that’s all. (Also wondering if it could be related to the anxiety that I felt)
    Smoking on some Trainwreck btw

2. Look up Having a Whitey.

3. Thank you for making my day Vostok

• Like Like x 1
  4. Whenever I get that I just try to keep myself busy to take my mind off it, dishes, walk the dog, tv, etc. it’ll pass just gotta ride it out.

5. honestly I have a pretty high tolerance so I’m surprised one full bowl messed me up that bad (prob the keif) but isn’t that when you throw up from smoking way too much?

6. Yeah staying occupied defenitly helps.