stomach pains after smoking

Discussion in 'General' started by thehappyhemper156, Mar 19, 2016.

1. whenever i smoke weed the day afterwards my stomach is killing me especially if i eat anything. I one time felt like my my stomach acid was burning my organs around it. I inhale correctly and i know that for a fact so its not that. what could it be?

2. Ulcer

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. its not that I've gotten checked if i have any and i don't

4. I find this odd mmj is used to treat many stomach conditions. never experienced this, i smoke to relieve stomach pain actually lol.

Maybe it wasn't cured correctly, you try different strains? Next time u smoke try only getting buzzed and work your way up. Its probably not weed related, seeking med advice online isnt smart.

Best of luck

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. thanks man it was my 3rd time smoking weed and it is not as bad as the first time but it was bad

6. Just noticed you said day after, making it even less likely its related to cannabis.

7. Well when they checked wat did they say?

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. they said i had food poisoning and it would go away soon but it took a while

9. Yea op, i think its best u schedule another appointment with your doc. Tell him everything you told us, unless u got some moldy bud its not the weed.

10. yea i would if i could but I'm under age. Not 17 i mean really under age so i can't really ask him/her without my mom knowing about it

11. thanks for the help i was worried like crazy and i saw no forums of it online thanks :D

12. Dude your not supposed to be on this forum anyway go tell your parents your stomach is hurting go to the doctor.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app