Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stomach Pain Withdrawal Solved (maybe)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sup brotha, Feb 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Not everything you read online is 100% true anyone can post anything on it lol

2. That works both ways on this topic so...

3. Exactly why would I listen to you when 6% of people agree with you and the other 94% say the opposite

Sent from my SM-N950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Disagree Disagree x 1

4. Lol just stop smoking weed if you're having problems with it man i used to smoke it just to get high, now i smoke because I'm pain alot & it helps get me through day to day life Remember Marijuana isn't for everyone.

5. See you assume I'm talking about some terrible god awful experience that makes me renounce weed. For like the ninth time the symptoms really aren't that bad just an annoyance only reason I made this thread is because I found a way around them which makes it no problem

6. You and everyone else who said there is no withdraws...

Just accept that NOT EVERYONE gets this reaction.... just because you haven't experienced it doesn't mean its not real. Quit knocking the OP, he may be wrong in some parts, like pot causing GERD, but some of the stuff is real. So please guys.... don't come into a thread being a Weed-Nazi thinking weed is a perfect drug and has no ill effects on people... it CAN. Just like some people can have an allergic reaction to weed, peanuts, soy, dairy, or whatever else, while others can ingest as much as they want.

I know what I experienced when I was 19/20yrs going through CHS so don't come try and falsify peoples real-life experiences when you have no experience with it yourself.

Have some empathy

EXACTLY, so don't knock the people who cant tolerate it

Im not trying to be Jeff Sessions and say weed is a bad drug, I still smoke with the risk of CHS happening again if I over-do ingestion. But goddamn, maybe show some empathy to your fellow toker who cant tolerate it.... Weed smokers are supposed to be a friendly community who band together and support one another, try and show some support for people who maybe having a hard time with tolerating the substance and guide them, don't tell them they are lying though....

Im not trying to target you Brew, and i apologize if it comes off harsh, I've seen a lot of responses similar to yours in other CHS threads... But I know what I experienced and I'm not backing down from it.

This is for everyone who thinks its bullshit...

@Sup brotha
    I recommend searching 'hypermesis' in the thread search and reading the more popular threads with peoples experiences. You will gain some clarity from it probably. Just a warning there are naysayers in all of those threads too, but some have people who explain their issues very well and cant be denied.

/end

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Jesus Christ thank you

9. Gee... sorry for giving a fuck and taking 10 minutes out of my life.

• Like Like x 1

10. Dude i was messing around lol don't take everything seriously bro :D i did read what you put it all depends on the person :confused_2:

11. Some do, some don't, this thread is done.

• Winner Winner x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.