Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stomach Pain Withdrawal Solved (maybe)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sup brotha, Feb 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wow I'm so over this topic the facts are out there you guys just want to argue. You can polish a turd all day long but by the end of the day it's still a damn turd.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. To the person who thinks people dying from addiction is funny

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Was not laughing about that was laughing at his ignorance but thanks for your 2 cents

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. I know a lot of people who smoke and every single one who smokes heavy with me has the same experience you need to smoke everyday for like 2 years for it to get to the point of being an actual annoyance but it very much is withdrawal I don't mix my weed with spliffs like some dude said just straight up bud

Sent from my SM-N950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I didn't say weed was addicting I said you can withdraw from it which you can, I can't change any of your opinions but if you think that it's not a withdrawal because it's not a severe as hardcore drugs you're an idiot. I didn't saw it was agonizing pain because it isn't I'm just saying weed can cause stomach pain

6. This guy gets it

7. Bullshit

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. I've been smoking daily for at least the last 10 years.
    I guaren-fucking-tee you that if I stopped smoking right now the only thing that would happen is my wallet will be a little heavier.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I'm not ignorant on this. Nowhere near ignorant.
    What I posted about weed staying in your system too long to go through withdrawal wasn't put to the public by me and my stoner theories. Dr. Raphael Mechulam wrote that when he was breaking down the cannaboid system and discovering THC.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. We get it bud youve said your opinion forty times and you arent changing it but neither am no need to keep saying it lmao

11. Stop trying to Insult other members on GC because they have more knowledge about a subject then you do.

12. #32 Homesteader, Feb 14, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    I disagree that there are NO physical withdrawal symptoms from cannabis. I try to take a break from smoking at least once a year and everytime I do, I wake up in a cold sweat and have to change my shirt like three times a night because of the sweating. Always last about 5 days.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Lmao I got 2 stubborn people who personally have never experience a withdrawal symptom so they assume everyone in the world is the exact same and has had the same experience even tho I have 40 people telling me they have so yeah he has way more knowledge about the subject totally

14. You haven't had 40 different people reply to your question lol, do some research man

15. Do you think this forum is the only time I've had this conversation guy I asked people in person if they're a heavy stoner but yea you totally know best

• Disagree Disagree x 1

16. well i know slightly more then you do lad you seem to believe that Marijuana makes you get gerd & makes it worst :lmafoe: & you also think you get withdrawal when you stop smoking :confused_2: I've seen people addicted to drinking energy drinks & have withdrawal but I've yet to see anyone who's addicted to weed/get withdrawal :confused_2::laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  17. I Don't think it causes gerd it was just a guess only made the thread to learn what it's called first guy said gerd I thought maybe it was, I find it shooking you are willing to say energy drinks have withdrawals. But not a drug I smoke everyday like 3-6 times a day for 2 years. It makes beyond a lot of sense that since I lived the last two years with more cannabinoids than natural every waking moment that my brain got use to it so that when I wake up in the morning without those cannabinoids in my system I get the opposite effects since I'm use to the cannabinoids that weed has (so I get abdominal pain and Nausea in the morning that goes away if I don't smoke for 3-5 days) so frankly if you don't think weed has withdrawals say it once and leave the thread because you made your point. just like you're positive you have never had a withdrawal symptoms I'm positive I have and have had enough people agree with me to not believe two negative ass niggas who needless compare it to more serious withdraws. You literally need to smoke like 2 grams of weed a day for these effects in my experience.

• Like Like x 1

18. I get your point but alot of people are disagreeing with you but you're ignoring that & only want to hear that people get withdraw, dude I used to smoke an oz & a half a month when i had money to waste if not more lol i didn't get withdraw from stopping when i had to (not out of choice):confused_2:

19. I've done enough research to know for a fact weed has withdrawals they do not effect everyone the same way or even at all. people aren't the same just like edibles don't work on us all. I have no problem with anyone's opinion but I trust Google far more than any weed loving dumbass here half these people think weed is sent from god and can do no wrong, now I love the herb but I'm not blind. I don't think it's CHS or Gerd frankly, I think it's your brain relying on the drugs to tell it what to do, weed stimulates the appetite and reduces nausea and abdominal pain. And when I don't smoke the drug I cannot eat especially in the morning, my stomach is in pain and I want to throw up. Put two and two together. I'm sorry you don't agree but I find it more believable that weed has withdrawals that doesn't effect everyone rather than weed is the perfect and only drug that has no chance of addiction or withdrawal. I'm short and don't weight much and that might be why it effects me I smoke a lot for my size who knows.

• Like Like x 2
  20. It's a losing battle man they just want to argue instead of looking at the facts and countless information on the internet they might not get it so that's all they are going to think.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.