Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stomach pain/ New intolerances

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mauii44, Sep 10, 2017.

1. So for years I've been struggling with daily acid reflux, occasional nauseau, and what I'm pretty sure is IBS. Smoking helps a great deal, but I need to smoke quite a bit which can't be done while I'm working or at school. About a year ago I took gluten out of my diet which helped decrease the problem quite a bit, but I'm still finding myself unable to eat anything spicy, carbonated, salty, etc. without the pain increasing. Bottom line, i'm only able to eat the plainest of foods, and items which are extremely costly for a college student. All of which is starting to cause me to go into a depression. I just want to be clear that this was a late onset occurring within the past 5 years (I'm 21 now), and I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this and whether they found out the cause/ found a way to relieve this pain. It's getting to the point where the only thing that at the very least doesn't give me indigestion is rice and plain chicken breast and every time I stop into the doctor I'm left with nothing. ((I also have anxiety if that helps. Maybe this is partially related?))

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Do you smoke daily?

3. Dude you need to give up your source of weed even if it seems "dank", it's not it's hurting you from the sprays.

Do you feel like you can't think straight either?

Your body is sick and poisoned from contaminated weed.

Look at me investigating this issue in all my other threads. It affects me more than anyone else when I have even 1 or 2 hits of this type of weed because I have lupus.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Looks like my comments have caused cognitive dissonance already.

5. A GI doctor should be able to help you. If your current physicians aren't stepping up, please find a new one. dabs71 is a troll. You are not smoking sprayed cannabis. You have a GI problem.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. All cannabis is clean and organic fam. There is no way what you're consuming is hurting you. Burning eagle 20 is completely safe and you will be feeling great. That's why they ban it in tobacco production because the tobacco companies don't want you to inhale what will make you feel better. On top of it I really enjoy my cannabis infused Malathion milkshakes every morning. Don't listen to me guys I am just a troll trying to kill your buzz and have 0 facts to back up my claims.