Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stomach flu

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by gangjaman, Oct 10, 2012.

1. My heart rate and blood pressure was very high yesterday during my sickness. I threw up a bunch and what not. I just wanna know if I should smoke or not today and if so should I use an indica or sativa, I wanna know which one would be easier on my stomach

2. I'm not a doctor so I couldn't tell you about what type of weed and how many milligrams to smoke or what not, but I can tell you whenever my stomach is mad at something, I smoke weed and it chills out.

3. just smoke weeds not going to upset your stomach.

4. I don't think smoking is going to upset your stomach, if anything it will make you feel better.

5. Personally it'd probably ruin my high because I'd just sit around thinking that I was about to throw up. And throwing up while high can't be very fun if it does happen.

6. I agree.

7. Nobody has answered your question- Indica would be much better for you if you are sick, if you can just relax the whole day.

8. [quote name='"renordw"']Nobody has answered your question- Indica would be much better for you if you are sick, if you can just relax the whole day.[/quote]

Haha thanks, I was beginning to think nobody read what I was trying to figure out