Stomach Contents on Shrooms

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by WAgreen_bud, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Last time i took shrooms i didn't have anything in my stomach except the two corndogs i ate it with and i threw up. If i have a pretty full stomach and i eat them cooked in some clam chowder will it help the nausea?

2. i think it will help with the nausea but having a full stomach will probably not give u as good a trip as if you had a empty stomach. im not too sure what will help with nausea because ive never threw up on shrooms and my nausea was always just mild

3. Ginger will help with nausea extremely. Go to a pharmacy in a Walgreens, Wal-Mart, or anything like that and buy a bottle. They shouldn't be over ten dollars, and will last you a lifetime of trips. Take it about fifteen or so minutes before ingesting the mushrooms.

4. ive learned to eat a full meal about an hour before ingestion of the shrooms. worked every time for me

5. Actually a full meal will greatly slow the absorbtion adding about an hour to the come up time, lengthing the experince out a tad and cutting off the peak of the peak. An empty stomache is also not good (IMHO) it seems like that causes nausea (stomache acid churning?) I have found that the best thing is to eat a small meal about an hour to 2 before the trip. Found that greek/lebaneese food works great. some hummus and pita with a kafka or something is perfect. btw sushi just is not a good choice, just trust me on that one, lol but yeah!

6. Or eat the shrooms, and when you feel nauseated, smoke a bowl of some bud!

7. As I've said countless times, eat them on a pretty empty stomach, and take some Ginger about fifteen minutes before consuming the mushrooms.

8. Thanks all
    I found some ground ginger in my pantry so i dont have to buy any. How much ginger would you recommend?

9. Go to the bulk candy section, or like bulk nuts and such and find candied ginger, all big grocery stores have it. 40 min after u eat ur shrooms start nibbling on that stuff all through your trip and you will be fine.

10. oh, eat like a small/medium handfull, or just eat it constantly through your trip