Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stomach bloated and tight along with pain after smoking

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by wakeupbakeup, Sep 23, 2010.

1. i have hps and ibs (dont know if it matters) but i notice after when i smoke my stomach gets really bloated and tight. also, i get a decent amount of pain. i really dont want to stop smoking but that just might have to happen. before if i were to get high my stomach just get bloated a little.

2. I have ibs as a symptom of anxiety. And when I smoke both are non existent and I feel amazing. So I can't relate, maybe try edibles? ?

3. Do you swallow the smoke by an accident? Because that can lead to an upset stomach I'm pretty sure.

4. it sounds like your accidentally swallowing the smoke, try to take smaller hits, and see if that helps.

5. I also think your swalllowing, I used to have the same problem. Just take your hit, then try breathing in through your nose to inhale. When you use your mouth, you can easily accidentally force smoke down.

6. Cannabis could simply be affecting you differently than most people. It can exacerbate certain pre-existing conditions.

7. I think you surely got a gastric problem otherwise why would it be like this.I remember one of my buddy had the same trouble when he used to smoke,later the doc told him that he got serious gastric problem and should smoke as much less as possible.So in your case too the reason could be the same, but yet better consult with your own physician.

8. smoked yesterday also popped a chill pill (; , everything was good, i think.

9. Not sure if this is related or helps but when iv toked up in the past i get gas pretty bad maybe try the edibles some times smoke can cause you to get the wind.

i been burping all day from my last smoke.