Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stomach ache long after high is over.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kennymeredith, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Hi,
    I have smoked for about 5 years now and never had problems but every time I have smoked this past week about 1 hour after the high is over I get very bad stomach aches, I tried not smoking yesterday and the day before and did not get the stomach ache, today I smoked a joint with my friend and the stomach ache was back. Please any suggestions! Weed is my favorite thing!

2. I bed you are swallowing smoke. Ever burped up smoke? Try a different way of smoking or a vaporiZer.

3. I feel like I have gone through similar stuff but not very serious or frequent so I would say try higher grade(Idk what you buy now) or try a different strain or something or the way you smoke. Just experiment a little and you should be able to find the source