stolen

Discussion in 'General' started by lilstoner, Jul 24, 2006.

1. My fucking very first glass pipe that i bought, (there threads about it with pics a long while back) was stolen outa my fucking bag from the changeroom, so pissed. Anyone else ever have a piece stolen?

P.S A gram of very good shit, whihc i had jsut bought was also stolen

2. That sucks man I can't beleive people are actually that low... Usually stoners don't steal... and if they do it's only because they forgot to pay...

3. I'd smoke a bowl in memory of your pipe but its been so damn dry here in hurricane katrina land.

4. man im from winnipeg too. where did it get stolen from?

5. Nah man ive never had a piece stolen from me, but i did know about one of my friends stealing a spoon from this kid that was hangin out with us that passed out, and in the morning was searching for his pipe. I kinda feel like i shoulda told him where it was, but thought maybe ill just let karma take its place.

6. Damn dude last time I was in N.O. during Jazzfest that shit was a plenty.

7. Awww meng,I'm sorry dude.
    I can relate at least.
    I had an eigth of dank herb get stolen from me.
    But I got over it,and got another eighth :smoking: .

8. shaftesbury high school, one more year,but gonna party hard

9. I feel ya there man.....My very first piece (glass spoon also) was stolen a week after I had it, along with about an 1/8 of weed. I was playing sports afterschool, and I come back to my locker to discover my backpack ripped open :(