Stolen Weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by creedjus, Apr 26, 2010.

1. #1 creedjus, Apr 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2010
    Pretty shitty weekend.
    Got a quarter of mids last sunday for $35 but had'nt even opened the bag yet. Senior prom was this Saturday night. Me and my friend had a list of the 20-25 people who were supposed to come. Us two take a sobe waterfall hit in the bathroom when only about 10 other people are there. Over 20 people are there by the time we get done. Another one of my bros, the girl I was talking to and her friend are there and ask to take a hit. I can't turn them down. I give them one hit each, yet none of them get anywhere close to clearing the sobe. I would clear what was left in the bottle which was basically an entire hit. One of the girls asks for another hit because she didn't get much from the first one. Annoyed, I give her another hit, which she again, fails to clear. Not realizing how many hits I had already taken, I cleared that bottle for her as well. At about this time there were over 50 people at the party and over 20 cars in my friends short driveway and yard in the middle of the city.
    I proceed to sit on a couch for an hour staring at the DVD player's clock before throwing up on my friends carpet. This is the first time I have ever thrown up from simply taking too many hits. I hadn't even drank any alcohol all night. I moved to the bathroom where I continued to dry puke about 15 times. Desperately trying to make it to a bed, I lay all of our paraphernalia and an open jar with our quarter of weed into the shower and close the curtain. I woke up the next morning to find my jar of weed empty. Someone took every last bit of our new quarter that we had not even smoked a gram of. Throughout all of this: I didn't get to play a single game of beer pong in which I helped to pay for beer, didn't get any shots from the various liquor I helped to pay for and didn't talk to my girlfriend who now assumes that I was ignoring her.
    I have money, but my friend who splits the weed money with me as best he can can't afford to buy any more. I'm going to have to pay a large share of our next quarter bag (we're close friends so I don't mind spotting him; its just the fact that I'm losing more money).
    I never should have left the jar out so openly, but that was about the highest I have ever been and was pretty damn confused. One thing good that came out of it all: while I was staring at the DVD player, about 7 of my friends can account for me not blinking for a full 12 minutes (I don't remember doing this, but they all swear by it).
    Also took a total of 5 sobe hits (I rarely take 2), So I at least got some use out of my purchase.

2. Holy wall of text batman!

Paragraphs are the key to a locked post.

3. thats so disrespectful. if your around friends you should be able to trust leaving your weed around and none of it getting stolen

but, shit happens, and you learn from it, i'd be pissed too but nothin you can do about it now unfortunately. sorry that happened tho hun :(

4. Look at it from your friends' point of view. You left your weed out there cold and unloved, and they gave it a nice home. Your buddha is now in a better place. Same concept as Child Protective Services and Animal Control.

5. I don't know 50 people that I would trust to not take my cannabis. Seriously, he was just too high to think about it.

6. why did you thow up from taking five hits from a sobe bottle?