Stolen weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LilSeed, Dec 3, 2012.

1. So I had some friends over for a smoke sesh last night (5 guys came over). I threw down several bowls and rolled up a nice joint too. One of my friends also put in a bowl from his stash. Everything was good, but when I looked at my stash the this morning some of it had clearly been taken.

After the last bowl I packed last night I had still had 2 decent nugs with a bunch of other small nugs. Today there was only some shake left in my mason jar. So do you think one of my friends straight up stole my weed (I would say at least $30 worth was taken)? After I smoked them all up? Wtf is up with that?

I feel weird confronting any of them about it, since they are my friends and it's not cool to blame people for stealing, but it seems obvious someone took some of my stuff. I don't think it was my friend who let us smoke some of his, because that wouldn't really make sense to me since he was actually sharing. Should I just text them all and ask wtf happened or should I wait till our next sesh and just tell them I'm not throwing down because my shit was stolen?

Thanks

2. Thats cool always be a pushover

3. I would address them all saying I don't know which one of you is the piece of shit who would steal from me, but none of you are coming back here. enjoy that bit of stolen weed, bad vibes fuck head.

4. well next time you have them together talk about what happened to your shit, and that you find it fucked up that someone you smoked out and let into your home steal your shit

5. I'm pretty sure i figured out who it was, now I just need to confront them about it...

6. ^ before that post I was gonna say that it coulda been the dude that threw down a bowl of his own, to make it seem less suspicious when he inevitably stole from you.

7. If you don't confront them you'll be known as the pushover kid who won't say anything if you steal his shit.

Don't feel bad about confronting them, one of them stole something of yours so you have full right to be pissed and to convey this to them.

8. #8 LilSeed, Dec 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2012
    Yeah I have talked to all but one of my friends that came over, and one kept trying to say that we smoked the weed that I said was stolen. I know for a fact we didn't. I would have remembered packing and smoking that many bowls (substantial amount was missing). So that is suspicious...

And @Restep - the guy who is trying to said no one stole my shit is also the guy that threw in some of his own weed.

Also - today after class I was going to give him a ride home. I was talking with him and another friend and after my shit being stolen was brought up he suddenly didn't need a ride anymore. So I think it's him...

Is that enough evidence?

9. fuckthemyour friend/s have no shame

10. If you have a suspicion as good as that just tell them that you know it was them. They won't own up to it and you won't get your weed back but they'll feel like a dick and they'll know they're shit at lying.

11. Yeah and I have to sit next to them in class everyday. Haha it sucks. I'll just say that I will forgive him if he took it but he just has to be straight up. If he isn't then that's fucked up and we aren't really friends (although I will always have weird feelings regardless of what happens). It's not even really the money, I can afford an eighth no problem (and what was taken was a bit less than that), its the principle of my 'friend' stealing from me in my own house that is frustrating.

And why bother ruining friendships for like 2 grams of weed?

12. Sounds like that's the guy. He all of a sudden didn't need a ride because he has a guilty conscious. There's nothing you can really do about it now, but the best thing to do would be to stop hanging out with him, and all the other people you smoked with that night. Get a new group of friends.

13. obviously he's going to. He's going to keep stealing from you because you won't do anything about it haha. Man up dude. He's not a friend if he STEALS from you. No matter what the circumstances are. How can you ever trust someone around your house like that? If he'll steal your weed he'll steal other shit to. That's scum

14. ^I don't know what you really want me to do about it ("Man up"). I mean I am not going to kick his ass, but I definitely wont hang with him anymore, especially if he won't admit what he did.
    And after talking to all my friends about it (including the others that were at my house on Saturday), the general consensus is that it was that guy and we are all pissed at him. He basically ruined his relationship with all of us by stealing from me.

@jizzledfreq - I'm not going to stop hanging out with my other friends that didn't steal from me. I have known most of them since elementary school, we are tight.

15. Went to a hotel party with my bag in my pocket. Woke up missing a pack of cigs, half of that bag (which was now laying on the table) and my alcohol. I was fucking pissed. I know exactly who did it and they ignore me whenever I try to confront them about it. If they cant man up, pay me the $70 they owe me, and be on their way, I have no problems in forcing them to pay me plus interest. Fucking ungrateful dicks. I dont understand why people do this. Same scenario, where I got him drunk, and got him high, threw him a couple smokes, and he still did the shit. Surprised my wallet wasnt missing too.

16. I would just ignore it, whenever you blaze with them, make sure youre shit dosent get stolen again haha!

17. Yeah man that fucking sucks. I mean if they just fucking admit it and pay you back or hook you up later then maybe they can be forgiven, but its bullshit if they know you know they did it but they still deny it.

18. Fuck that dude, don't be friends with him anymore be happy it was over some petty bullshit and not a lot more, continue being friends with him and it may be a lot more next time

19. Nah, I will never forgive a thief. Especially someone who robs from the poor. Im not rich, and it wasnt even good shit. Just enough to get me by for the next week. It was total bullshit. If I do ever get ahold of him, he can either 1. Pay me, apologize, and walk away, never to be seen again or 2. He can tell me hes not paying, lose $200 instead of $70, and get an ass kicking in the process. Im not a dick, but im not gonna be walked on, gotta know your limits bro.

20. Yeah I don't really think I will ever forgive him to the point that we can chill and I can share my shit with. I would just forgive him to the point where sitting next to him in art class doesn't have to be so awkward...